No announcement yet.

Joshua goes life and death with a 41 year old who fury embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Tell that to these guys who are out of sorts, like ants scrambling to defend the queen. Those who put effort into negativity are themselves very insecure. These guys don't seem to have a lot of faith in AJ. I don't blame them. He looks vulnerable, as does Wilder. This will be a fun rivalry to watch and both sides know they might come out a loser. One is chinny and has no stamina, the other is as Wild and sloppy as his name implies.

Talk about putting efforts into negativity, all you have done this week is flood Joshua threads with trolling and negativity! Lol. I didn't realise what a hypocrite you were until this past week, it's funny and an eye opener.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Size doesnt dictate power ,not everyone carries power either genetically or style ,maybe both ? Power actually comes from your core first bc thats whats generating the motion . In Furys case he simply doesnt train to condition his hands for hard impacts ,i can tell if afighter hits hard or not just looking at HB work.

Im around pro fighters all the time i havent met ONE that told me i wasnt the hardest puncher they've seen (this isnt to brag ,its too prove a point ) and im only 170 when im in ACTUAL shape ,im an out of shape 185 now . lol

In short ,the heavier you are the more power you can add to your punch (exception of a guy like Mike Tyson,bc he was tremendously fast which gave him maximum power bc he was 220 ...mass x speed ) but weight is not the end of all equations of power but it surely helps .

Being heavier means one will have a greater POTENTIAL for punching with more power compared to lighter boxers. That's just basic science!

Of course, there's more to it such as speed among other factors. However, when everything else is equal, the heavier individual will scientifically punch with more power.

That wasn't the point though. My main point was with the fact that Tyson Fury has the nerve to gloat about being this amazingly 'skilled' boxer as a heavyweight despite natural cruiser weights having more punching power than him, such as David Haye. He has the nerve to criticize David Haye when he has the greater potential for punching with more power due to being a natural big heavyweight whilst David Haye is a natural cruiser weight. At least if he didn't gloat, I wouldn't have a problem. Like how Hughie Fury isn't a knockout artist for his size but keeps his mouth shut and doesn't gloat disrespectfully. Hence, I've no reason to criticize him.

Also, in the modern heavyweight era (when boxers have to weigh 200 pounds or more). Every 'skilled' heavyweight has been a knockout artist in some way or another. Such as Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and the Klitschko brothers. Tyson Fury calling himself 'skilled' is a horrible thing for someone who isn't just a heavyweight, but one of the biggest sized heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
      X