Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If humans lived in the wild, would Fat people exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If humans lived in the wild, would Fat people exist?

I mean if we all had to hunt for our own food etc, would we still have fat people in the world?

Yeah. Some folks are just chubby man.

Comment

Yes, then you would have the ''leader'' who would eat first and fuck the best women.

Like african chiefs, yes

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        I mean if we all had to hunt for our own food etc, would we still have fat people in the world?
        i don't know.

but i'm pretty sure someone would have hunted down your mama.

Comment

Sure but they would lose weight. Just think no more ice cream, McDonalds, and beer. No more sitting around on the computer for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Sure but they would lose weight. Just think no more ice cream, McDonalds, and beer. No more sitting around on the computer for hours.
            There was no ice cream, mdconalds, beer of computers in ancient rome.. there were fat folks back then too. Shoot, history says even Atilla the Hun was a fat mofo in his later years lol

Comment

look at pictures of mongolian nomads or african tribes and you will find your answer.

Comment

Chubby? Yeah.

Obese? Probably not.

America! **** yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  a good example of this is some of the pacific islands.

i saw this thing on 60 minutes about it.

it was about some micronesian or melanesian island.

decades before , everyone were hunters , fishermen , etc. and their population was very healthy and athletic.

then they made a lot of money selling their natural resources and started importing processed food and of course tv's and stuff.

now the population is all fat and all diabetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    You have put forth a interesting question/thought. Keep up the critical thinking young man.

Comment

Working...
                    X