Clear All

Warr khan!

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      I read that interview as well, lol
      Damn, down goes Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
        I thought Paulie was going to beat Hatton, but then my eyes were opened up when Paulie was outboxed by Hatton.
        i still think paulie and khan will be a good fight,khans never fought a slick boxer before and paulie got a good chin,should be interseting fight,if khan stops him ill be impressed

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Damn, down goes Zod.
          wtf what happened? zod was my boy,hes a kool chilled poster

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            wtf what happened? zod was my boy,hes a kool chilled poster
            Fuck knows, must have tickled someone's pickle.

Comment

WAR KHANNNNN!!!!! KO B*ll**** motor mouth featherfisted Paulie

Comment

good luck amir

Comment

War khan!!!

Comment

I have never understood supporting a fighter because of his nationality because it is an individual sport. I support the individual I like and respect regardless of nationality. I was a big Hagler fan and supported him when he fought Minter. The British fans were a disgrace at that fight. Getting behind a fighter because of nationality is a bit sad to me. Those Khan Army fans at the weigh in came over as Khan's Khunts and there is no way I would be associated with thuggish trash like that.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
                      I have never understood supporting a fighter because of his nationality because it is an individual sport. I support the individual I like and respect regardless of nationality. I was a big Hagler fan and supported him when he fought Minter. The British fans were a disgrace at that fight. Getting behind a fighter because of nationality is a bit sad to me. Those Khan Army fans at the weigh in came over as Khan's Khunts and there is no way I would be associated with thuggish trash like that.
                      let it go mate,its was a bit of hype for the fight and we needed that,

Comment

Working...
                      X