Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY ****! Ping Ping tests positive for steroids. Interview inside!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY ****! Ping Ping tests positive for steroids. Interview inside!

Here's an article I found for you mates (dudes, fat yanks).

MANILA, PHILIPPINES -- Number one pound for pound fighter, Manny Pacquiao, has been speculated to take Steroids over the past few years. Figures of the boxing world like Floyd Mayweather Sr., Kermit Cintron, and Paulie Maliganggi have accused Manny Pacquiao of taking steroids, but it wasn't proven until today. The Nevada State Athletic Commission drug tests came back today and Manny Pacquiao had traces of EPO in his system.

In an interview that can be read on madeupinterviews.com, Manny Pacquiao confesses to accidentally taking the steroids:

"I dont know what to sayru....ummm.....I took da loids accidentally because....ummm.....my trailer Fleddie Loach couldn't....ummmm....stopu shaking....when ummm....giving me my pirrs. He...ummmm...gave me....ummm....da sterloids by mistaku.......I am vely solly"

Boxing fans are crying all over the world knowing their beloved hero is a cheater."
    Last edited by Butterball_; 11-19-2009, 08:09 PM.

Originally posted by Butterball_ View Post

MANILA, PHILLIPINES -- Number one pound for pound fighter, Manny Pacquiao, has been speculated to take Steroids over the past few years. Figures of the boxing world like Floyd Mayweather Sr., Kermit Cintron, and Paulie Maliganggi have accused Manny Pacquiao of taking steroids, but it wasn't proven until today. The Nevada State Atlethic Comission drug tests came back today and Manny Pacquiao had traces of EPO in his system.

In an interview that can be read on madeupinterviews.com, Manny Pacquiao confeses to accidentally taking the steroids:

"I dont know what to sayru....ummm.....I took da loids accidentally because....ummm.....my trailer Fleddie Loach couldn't....ummmm....stopu shaking....when ummm....giving me my pirrs. He...ummmm...gave me....ummm....da sterloids by mistaku.......I am vely solly"

Boxing fans are crying all over the world knowing their beloved hero is a cheater."

you're one goofy mofo butterball

Comment

Comment

Dino's cousin is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball_ View Post

MANILA, PHILLIPINES -- Number one pound for pound fighter, Manny Pacquiao, has been speculated to take Steroids over the past few years. Figures of the boxing world like Floyd Mayweather Sr., Kermit Cintron, and Paulie Maliganggi have accused Manny Pacquiao of taking steroids, but it wasn't proven until today. The Nevada State Atlethic Comission drug tests came back today and Manny Pacquiao had traces of EPO in his system.

In an interview that can be read on madeupinterviews.com, Manny Pacquiao confeses to accidentally taking the steroids:

i'll be ashamed if i were the editor of that muck.

and english isn't even my first language.

Comment

I don't believe this without a source.

Comment

I knew it!!

Edit: MUAHAHA some people actually believe it

Comment

are you crazy? stfu

Comment

Jack,

that was a 7.5...too short

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    Jack,

that was a 7.5...too short
                    I made another thread about how Ping Ping's motivation to beat Cotto was because of Cotto's big ****, but that roid headed **** deleted it.

Comment

Working...
                    X