No announcement yet.

Man exposing fans...!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Not possible.. I know you don’t follow amateurs but what he did was truely unthinkable there.. and now he’s doing it against guys like Walters and Rigo world class fighters quiting cause they can’t do a damn thing he’s top 10 hands down.
    felix savon is the greatest amateur I've ever seen. but it means crap in pro boxing. walters & sosa was overrated (done nothing at all) i think russell is his biggest win because russell has done things after the loma loss. still a very capable fighter. loma is top 10 vs what? top 10 ALL time? or top 10 today.

i have him as 3 of today. but top ALL time? doesn't even rank yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      felix savon is the greatest amateur I've ever seen. but it means crap in pro boxing. walters & sosa was overrated (done nothing at all) i think russell is his biggest win because russell has done things after the loma loss. still a very capable fighter. loma is top 10 vs what? top 10 ALL time? or top 10 today.

i have him as 3 of today. but top ALL time? doesn't even rank yet.
      Ok so what would you say if he beat Mikey?

Comment

Comment

Ok so what would you say if he beat Mikey?
          i need to see him beat mickey & in which fashion he does it..........right now lomachenko says going up to fight mickey is the same as rigo going up to fight him and too risky for him meaning he wouldn't do it.

these are all things that rank him marvelous for me that he won't do at least at this point.

Comment

I can appreciate a fan like this guy. Personally i see no race, no passport, no style when am discussing a boxers resume and what they have achieve or could achieve, i would call out any hypocrisy when it comes to boxing. I see posters on here calling out certain boxers but refuse or stay out of criticising other boxers who might have done the same thing. I have less respect for posters/fans like those. You would enjoy boxing more if you leave out (race, passport, style) and speak the truth.

For example this Wilder/Joshua business, the Canelo/GGG business, the Rigo/Nomas business. Now you see people flipflopping over themselves or avoiding threads that might call them into question.

Comment

i need to see him beat mickey & in which fashion he does it..........right now lomachenko says going up to fight mickey is the same as rigo going up to fight him and too risky for him meaning he wouldn't do it.

these are all things that rank him marvelous for me that he won't do at least at this point.

Well he announced 135 in 2018 already Oscar is already jumping at it with Mikey’s mando in linares . Basically Loma fights berchelt and Mikey fights linares and they next up. Mikey is too slow paced Loma is a horrible match up for him.

Comment

Well he announced 135 in 2018 already Oscar is already jumping at it with Mikey’s mando in linares . Basically Loma fights berchelt and Mikey fights linares and they next up. Mikey is too slow paced Loma is a horrible match up for him.
                all i can go by is lomas recent statements. fighting mickey is like rigo fighting me and arum is a fool (thats what he said) theres a recent video.

so i need him to switch his current position.

otherwise there is nothing to discuss

Comment

all i can go by is lomas recent statements. fighting mickey is like rigo fighting me and arum is a fool (thats what he said) theres a recent video.

so i need him to switch his current position.

otherwise there is nothing to discuss
                  Yeah that never happened.. you saying you know Russian? You undercover?? Hmm 🤔

Comment

They hate to see us on top

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      I didn't say you were racist.

Yes you have brought up race on many occasions. Do i really need to pull up your posts?

Just stop it. You know what you're doing.
                      more importantly, look at the usual suspects, posters in this thread, that enjoy such videos... they are the follow-ship of the most unsubscribed youtube channels hyping Easter Euro fighters as a reason to hate those ''black biased'' channels with 100k followers...

Comment

Working...
                      X