No announcement yet.

Lomachenko showboating is celebrated, When Gervonta Davis does its criticized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    lol. did you read my post? he beats people in the streets too, just like broner. also he was mocking his opponent on the floor last time a saw him. imitating him. dude isn't shy, he is just ******ed
    beats people in the streets?

those charges got dropped and you werent there so you have no idea what happened.

So tell me again how loma's showboating is tolerable but not davis? Especially since loma does it way more and is more disrespectful

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

those charges got dropped and you werent there so you have no idea what happened.

So tell me again how loma's showboating is tolerable but not davis? Especially since loma does it way more and is more disrespectful
      Loma has actual talent and he does it in a way different manner than Davis. Davis is not the brightest candle on that cake, got into a lot of trouble, failed making weight, lost his belt out of pure stupitiy and is being protected from top tier fighters like Lomachenko by daddy Floyd. Davis can barely articulate himself, he is not the kind of person who should be showboating at all.

If you were a little bit smarter you wouldnt even ask this question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Loma has actual talent and he does it in a way different manner than Davis. Davis is not the brightest candle on that cake, got into a lot of trouble, failed making weight, lost his belt out of pure stupitiy and is being protected from top tier fighters like Lomachenko by daddy Floyd. Davis can barely articulate himself, he is not the kind of person who should be showboating at all.

If you were a little bit smarter you wouldnt even ask this question.
        wtf is this different manner? Showboating is showboating. Loma does it way more than tank does and is more disrespectful.

Its funny how you guys want tank, who is 23 years old to fight loma right now, when you guys are the same people who criticize floyd for fighting canelo when he was 23. Even though tank is way less experienced than canelo was at that age

Anyway almost everything you said is irrelevant to my point. Loma showboats way more and is more disrespectful that is a fact. I can see through your bull**** and know the real reason as to why one is tolerated and the other isnt. You are not slick
        Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-10-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

wtf is this different manner? Showboating is showboating. Loma does it way more than tank does and is more disrespectful.

Its funny how you guys want tank, who is 23 years old to fight loma right now, when you guys are the same people who criticize floyd for fighting canelo when he was 23.

Anyway almost everything you said is irrelevant to my point. Loma showboats way more and is more disrespectful that is a fact. I can see through your bull**** and know the real reason as to why one is tolerated and the other isnt. You are not slick
          Why you so invested in this? You obviously think it's about race so what's the point of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            Why you so invested in this? You obviously think it's about race so what's the point of this?
            Because im bored sir and im a proud american

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Floyd is one of my very favorite all time fighters, but he's smart to not put Davis in with lomachenco right now... he would lose, and lose badly.
              Floyd will take the best decision for his fighters, just like Haymon did in his career, but it is not the best decision for the fans.

Comment

Showboating is arrogance... arrogance is somewhat more acceptable when you've actually achieved something.

Lomachenko has achieved lots.

Gervonta Davis has achieved little more than being an embarrassment.

Comment

• Loma clowns Gervonta if they fight near future... Unfortunately Floyd doesn't want any of this & will protect his boy.

Comment

how is he a "hoodrat bum" when he's already more succesful than you?

In fact he's an example of the American Dream

Born in the ghetto but is now successful and gives back to the less fortunate. Thats what the american dream is all about
                    Because he acts that way. Its not hard to tell. Dude is ignorant.

Comment

• I am pretty sure Loma got plenty of hate in his last fight for showboating tbh I've seen similar hate for both guys for their showboating. Personally I love it when they showboat. It makes the fight more entertaining for me. 2ndly I think Davis gets more hate because he openly ducked lomachenko so people will hate him more for being a buzinezzman instead of being a warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X