Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you that the Rigo Loma fight would be a farce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Size was the deciding factor.
    What did Loma do to Rigo that size was the deciding factor?

Comment

Loma was just too big for Rigo. You saw the size difference. I'm not surprised at what happened.

Loma is going to be overrated now more than ever after beating a 37 year old SBW.

Loma gets some credit because Rigo was pfp ranked but that ranking was a facade that fooled fans. That's what Loma using his size... that's what you're supposed to do. So in that aspect he gets credit.

The Salido debacle exists because now that he got stopped last night it takes luster off of the rematch. And if he is truly retired, that puts a big dent in Loma's legacy that he will have to clean up as his career goes on.

Loma is penalize by me.
      "JUST TOO BIG" STOP. Rigo could have weighed ten more pounds and been outclassed non the less.

Ain no "just" about what happened in there

Comment

Loma was just too big for Rigo. You saw the size difference. I'm not surprised at what happened.

Loma is going to be overrated now more than ever after beating a 37 year old SBW.

Loma gets some credit because Rigo was pfp ranked but that ranking was a facade that fooled fans. That's what Loma using his size... that's what you're supposed to do. So in that aspect he gets credit.

The Salido debacle exists because now that he got stopped last night it takes luster off of the rematch. And if he is truly retired, that puts a big dent in Loma's legacy that he will have to clean up as his career goes on.

Loma is penalize by me.
        Of course he is. You see Boxing in color.

Yet Crawford-Gamboa was not a size difference.

Gamboa and Postol were not inactive but Walters was.

Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Of course he is. You see Boxing in color.
          Go flush yourself down the toilet you ****en loser.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            "JUST TOO BIG" STOP. Rigo could have weighed ten more pounds and been outclassed non the less.

Ain no "just" about what happened in there
            Rigo didn't weight 10 more lbs. You saw the size difference. Don't pretend like you didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              What did Loma do to Rigo that size was the deciding factor?
              Sign on the dotted line.

Comment

Yet 40% of this board went with Rigo. The only farce i saw was the heart inside Rigo

Comment

Rigo didn't weight 10 more lbs. You saw the size difference. Don't pretend like you didn't.
                  Lomachenjo still looked way faster, even with the size difference.

HOW MAD ARE YOU?

ON a scale of 1-10?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    Yet 40% of this board went with Rigo. The only farce i saw was the heart inside Rigo
                    That's 40% of the people who DKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      Lomachenjo still looked way faster, even with the size difference.

HOW MAD ARE YOU?

ON a scale of 1-10?
                      I don't like either fighter. I saw the fight and when I saw them in the ring, it was just as I thought. The size difference was apparent.

Comment

Working...
                      X