No announcement yet.

Funny Loma never mentions Linares when moving up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    mikey will think he is fighting 3 people with lomo and quit on his stool AGAIN
    There is almost ZERO chance of that happening but if it did, then Loma would make a serious jump forward in the pantheon of greats.

Comment

Linares? LOLOLOLOLOL. One of the most overrated fighters of the last 10 years. I would say that his best win was probably over 10 years ago (Oscar Larios).

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        There is almost ZERO chance of that happening but if it did, then Loma would make a serious jump forward in the pantheon of greats.
        there is a 99% chance of mikey quiting cause he did it before and Lomo makes great fighters quit who never quit before

Comment

What's really funny is how much you've cried like a little vagina for the past 9 hours or so.

Comment

Let's be honest, Loma would spark out that little twink without much effort.

Mikey Garcia is THE fight, but I'd like to see Loma vs. Berchelt first.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Let's be honest, Loma would spark out that little twink without much effort.

Mikey Garcia is THE fight, but I'd like to see Loma vs. Berchelt first.

Noice!

Comment

linares just went life and death with luke campbell

Comment

Linares is way better than Lomachenko.

Can’t wait to see Loma get dealt with.

Garcia and Linares kicks his azz

Comment

Always the same **** after every fight in this board.
                    Where can i find a place to discuss serenely and productively about boxing and not read those type of man-obsessed manchild fans dickriding their favourite boxer wich they self insert into?

Comment

same Lil'G fans as usual..

smaller opponents step up, yet when you mention a higher division for their posterboy they get upset... all ironically within the scope and justified matchmaking. they had no problem with Rigo vs Loma

besides, Loma was already a seasoned Super Feather. Mikey even called out Loma to say we can do 135, and Loma acknowledged it on the spot in that green screen room video. Why didn't Loma ever akcnolwedge a catch for Rigo when's admitting the size difference. Same thing with Lil'G on Brook, saying he's too small and a clown..

what's this pattern of Eastern Euro protected fighters. is that how they roll in street fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X