Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Explains Why Loma vs. Rigo is Best Fight Ever Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
    Can't wait, I have it on record too.

Didn't take you being from Aus Shontae
    Hey! It's a common name down here!

Comment

I would be so mad if i’m approaching the biggest fight of my career, one of the biggest of the sport & some jokers are arguing about my or my opponents race.

Comment

Roy really emphasized Rigo’s bone-breaking exploits. But he’s right. How often do you hear of one guy, especially one so small, breaking bones like that? The faces on Donaire and Amagasa are testament to that brutal punching power. Lomachenko himself has said he has “baby skin.” He puffs up easily. Let’s see what a few hard “Chacal” shots to the face do to him.

Comment

This fight is white vs black. Guys like Dontae and racist African Americans try to make the sport all about race when it shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Well there you have it AA's. No excuses for when the white man wins
            Lomas expected to win because he has every conceivable advantage to win. So only a truly racist like kigali would start crying about rigo losing because of race. On paper its a solid win for loma & beyond solid if rigo pulls it out. Theres too many clowns crying racism around here who are Ironically white(im not necessarily referring to you). Loma should win on paper though.

The biggest racists on this site are white guys who only support white fighters with a few black uk based fighters to hide it.

I have no dog in this fight.
            Last edited by kushking; 12-07-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Hey! It's a common name down here!
              Yeah lol, as common as LeBron and Shaniqua

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Lomas expected to win because he has every conceivable advantage to win. So only a truly racist like kigali would start crying about rigo losing because of race. On paper its a solid win for loma & beyond solid if rigo pulls it out. Theres too many clowns crying racism around here who are Ironically white(im not necessarily referring to you). Loma should win on paper though.

The biggest racists on this site are white guys who only support white fighters with a few black uk based fighters to hide it.

I have no dog in this fight.
                Good bro, here we are again back to race. I thought I saw you complaining about the attention GGG, Loma and Mcgregor get in another thread just before?

Nothing new - any combat sports, whites generally prefer whites, blacks prefer blacks, mexicans prefer mexicans and asians prefer asians. Nothing new, anyone who denies this is blind.

There are a lot of fans who like fighters of every race and hate fighters of every race - just that not all of us (not naming any names) get so sensitive about it and start assuming things based off of a couple comments.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post
                  This fight is white vs black. Guys like Dontae and racist African Americans try to make the sport all about race when it shouldn't be.
                  African-Americans are the racists, eh? That's the funniest line of bull**** I've heard in years.

Comment

Originally posted by coonan View Post
                    African-Americans are the racists, eh? That's the funniest line of bull**** I've heard in years.
                    Haven't you see all the youtube boxing channels that are by most racist black guys like Dontae and Travis Gotti. Most blacks only support their own and really try to minimize other races'boxers.. im guessing your a newbie to boxing forum lol black racist are alll over all boxing comments sections

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Why are you lying.
                      Clearly most of the racists on this forum are blacks who only support blacks. It goes without saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X