Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder reveals that Luis Ortiz is next!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Wilder has fought nobody. You should quieten down because right now you look like fools. I bet you were saying money doesn't matter when Wilder was saying it but now have switched you stance.
    Apart from an ancient 2 year layoff and coming from a loss Klitschko, who else has Joshua fought? LMAO

You Joshua fan girls can keep protecting your boyfriend ALL you want, but the day Hearn has the balls to put a balanced contract out and Wilder signs then the EXCUSES end!

I know you AJ fan girl's will be on your knees like y'all do for Joshua, praying that whoever fights Wilder beats him in order to protect AJ the Juiceman!

Charles fuking Martin got paid and so is Parker and Wilder should and WILL get paid and then take those belts off AJ, even if he has to send him to the emergency room!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Apart from an ancient 2 year layoff and coming from a loss Klitschko, who else has Joshua fought? LMAO

You Joshua fan girls can keep protecting your boyfriend ALL you want, but the day Hearn has the balls to put a balanced contract out and Wilder signs then the EXCUSES end!

I know you AJ fan girl's will be on your knees like y'all do for Joshua, praying that whoever fights Wilder beats him in order to protect AJ the Juiceman!

Charles fuking Martin got paid and so is Parker and Wilder should and WILL get paid and then take those belts off AJ, even if he has to send him to the emergency room!
      Keep dreaming, because that's all it is. Wilder isn't serious about that fight, i knew what was going to happen before Wilders demands were known, i made a thread about it. Wilder has no interest in the fight and is using Joshua's name for publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        So will you give credit if Wilder sends Ortiz his AARP card along with putting him on a stretcher?

Or your next excuse would be, Relax there, Wilder hasnt fought anyone good in their prime?

Then if he sends Joshua on a gurney you next excuse would be, relax there, Wilder hasnt fought an elite prime ATG gold medalist HOF heavyweight!

Yeah, lol i can see thru you easily like lingerie!
        Ill give him credit. But its not gonna happen so i dont have to worry about it, no offense but wilder is a hype job. He just has power and swings wild haymakers against bums. Literally no skills. Guys like Joshua and Ortiz have power as well but also have skills to match. Thats why they starch wilder and his glass jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          yea keep believing that

Straight from Sulaiman himself acknowledging Wilder asked to fight Ortiz anyway. WBC disallowed it.

At some point, you're going to run out of excuses to hate this black man, bro. Your thong is showing.

Comment

LMFAO no one hold their breath!!!! Chicken legs will do everything in his power to make a trilogy with stiverne before he locates his balls and guts and steps in the ring with ortiz.

Comment

Louis Ortiz was supposed to be last too, lol.

Comment

I just want to see the dude fight someone worth a damn. He has been WBC Champion for two years? Stop talking and make the damn fights man. I get there have been circumstances but he voluntarily fought some bottom dwellers and struggled with them. I think he is way more over hyped than Joshua but at least he was going at it early. Wilder is 40 fights in with nothing on his resume, just shut up man and do it.

Comment

Working...
                X