Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a standard/default meal you eat for dinner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meal prep for about four days. But my lunches and dinners are basically carbs (rice, pasta or a baked potato), vegetables (steamed carrots/broccoli or green beans or salad out of a bag if I'm lazy, and meat (chicken, salmon, or steak).

I keep it that simple, but I make other stuff like spaghetti or meat loaf and other stuff if I feel like it.

Weekends, I eat out usually. I also work graveyard shift so dinner is actually my breakfast and lunch is actually my dinner. But I eat four or five times a day.

If I need a cheat meal, I eat fried chicken and watermelon. It makes my stomach (and my dick) bigger.

Comment

Leftover lunch. Not like its any better.. my ex never cooked.

Comment

I also eat a lot of chipotle and vegan food on occasion.

I'm not a vegan or a ****sexual, just a Californian.

Comment

Pizza is my default meal.

Comment

try to vary it daily but usually the go to is something with chicken if all else fails

Comment

default dinner is frozen dinner

this if im too lazy to cook or buy food

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Pizza is my default meal.

Comment

responsible for the deaths of dozens of chickens each year. i put that **** on romaine and use caesar dressing. sometimes i just eat the chicken and make a shake out of veggies. i boil a couple of chicken breasts a couple of times a week.

Comment

Angel hair, Extra virgin olive oil, and Chicken tenders cooked with Cayenne pepper , garlic cloves and Feta cheese along with fresh basil! Followed by a spoon of Black seed oil and Cod liver oil...Then liquid magnesium chocolate milk chaser!!

Comment

My wife only likes food that’s boring as f**k and we have a two year old, so it’s all chicken pasta or meat, potato and two veg. Yawn.

Comment

Working...
                      X