Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not Officer Friendly ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, I don't drink, smoke cigs or herb but basically I just am glad of that. I did all three for various parts of my life and see only tiny bits of good in any of it. Basically, I got my fix, whether it was alcohol, nicotine or THC. **** being an addict.

Having said that, I currently am addicted to sugar, caffeine, fast food, pron, *****(though I'm currently teetotalling cause I'm weird), MMA and posting on internet forums.

I think the obsession our government seems to have with combatting marijuana is bull**** and a smokescreen for some agenda they're advancing unbeknowenst to most Americans, while I do recognize that people who unfortunately get involved with harder drugs(heroin and **** like that), start with mild stuff like mary jane.

It's not BECAUSE of the herb, it's just that reefer is milder and logically people view it as safer. Basically I agree that recreational usage is ok and that by legalizing it they'd get rid of more problems than they have in keeping it illegal. There are lots of other related crimes that exist just because of the inordinate policies we have in place to combat marijuana sales and distribion.

**** it, light em if you got em. Blaze away, just not restaurants and **** where I gotta suck it up.

Oh yeah, it's also obvious, if you know how greedy our politicians are and how dedicated they are to advancing their own wealth that they are more than likely getting more money by importing the **** themselves, illegally than what they'd make if it was illegal so .... I knew you knew that. Just sayin ....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer View Post
      Shaolin,

Since your on the law enforcement side of things, what are your views on the legalization of Marijuana. I'm going to make this a thread in the boxingscene lounge if you wanna respond here or there.
      I have nothing against marijuana being legalized however the stuff nowadays is reportedly much stronger than what I tried back in the 80's so ..

Comment

Working...
      X