Charlie Zelenoff coldclocking gym members in videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff coldclocking gym members in videos

So many threads on this guy etc etc

However how does this idiot get away with publically posting videos of coldclocking people in gyms. Sure they are wearing gloves but he asks them to "body spar" then cracks them in the jaw?

He documents this crap and calls himself a champion. Outside of that nonsense, could he be done for assault? He is openly cracking innocent people on the sly and getting away with it?

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    So many threads on this guy etc etc

However how does this idiot get away with publically posting videos of coldclocking people in gyms. Sure they are wearing gloves but he asks them to "body spar" then cracks them in the jaw?

He documents this crap and calls himself a champion. Outside of that nonsense, could he be done for assault? He is openly cracking innocent people on the sly and getting away with it?
    I think since they "agree" he's gets away with it too a degree ( he's was on house arrest for awhile if I recall) but it did backfire on him when he sparred Floyd senior that was comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      I think since they "agree" he's gets away with it too a degree ( he's was on house arrest for awhile if I recall) but it did backfire on him when he sparred Floyd senior that was comedy.
      Sr was giving him a beating too lol. Then he sucker punched him. This guy is seriously ******ed

Comment

Working...
      X