No announcement yet.

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
    Cmon man, you speak like most Pinoys are illiterate dumbass who didn't know anything about politics. For the past 30 years, every administration failed over & over again to solve this problem because of corruption & bureaucracy. Pinoys were sick & tired of the same old 'politics' that been dragging the country down. Oligarchs were milking the entire economy. Now someone radical tried to break the wheel and now he's being ridiculed because he won't take lectures from outside world.
    He doesn't know any better, Tua likes kissing USA @ss coz he's Korean-American. No pride at all...gold diggers.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
      Cmon man, you speak like most Pinoys are illiterate dumbass who didn't know anything about politics. For the past 30 years, every administration failed over & over again to solve this problem because of corruption & bureaucracy. Pinoys were sick & tired of the same old 'politics' that been dragging the country down. Oligarchs were milking the entire economy. Now someone radical tried to break the wheel and now he's being ridiculed because he won't take lectures from outside world.
      Not illiterate.

But maybe dumbass about politics.

Look at who's been elected.

And I did say it wasnt just a Filipino thing.

Most ppl in all countries don't follow politics.

That's why elections are a race to see who can buy the most 30 second ads.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        He doesn't know any better, Tua likes kissing USA @ss coz he's Korean-American. No pride at all...gold diggers.

Politics is about kissing ass.

So is international relations.

Philippines is a nothing country. Sad but true.

We have to kiss ass to somebody. Better the usa than chicoms.

Maybe if Pinoy kissed ass like the south koreans did, we'd be an industrialized country instead of 3rd world nation.

The problem is not Pinoy it's the philippines.

Every filipino abroad whether in the us or UK or Canada or wherever succeeds. In the us, we have an excellent median income.

So why can't filipinos in philippines succeed?

Problem is in philippines, don't blame uncle sam.

Comment

I think the guy regrets what he said. He was clearly stressed out by the recent human rights allegations. I also think he's angling for Chinese investment (like the rest of Asia).

China only cares about China. All you have to do is look at any other country in Asia to see this in action.

He will hopefully learn in time to be more of a diplomat. You can STILL **** superpowers over while playing to the media and doing your own thing at home.

You can be Sonny Corleone in the godfather and go ham, or be Michael Corleone and build a dynasty and reap the benefits if you play your hand right.
          Last edited by jreckoning; 09-07-2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Politics is about kissing ass.

So is international relations.

Philippines is a nothing country. Sad but true.

We have to kiss ass to somebody. Better the usa than chicoms.

Maybe if Pinoy kissed ass like the south koreans did, we'd be an industrialized country instead of 3rd world nation.

The problem is not Pinoy it's the philippines.

Every filipino abroad whether in the us or UK or Canada or wherever succeeds. In the us, we have an excellent median income.

So why can't filipinos in philippines succeed?

Problem is in philippines, don't blame uncle sam.
            who's blaming Uncle Sam?

Duterte just said that he won't be taking lectures from Obama regarding human rights because of hypocrisy. Even the supposed 'insult' is lost in translation.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I think the guy regrets what he said. He was clearly stressed out by the recent human rights allegations. I also think he's angling for Chinese investment (like the rest of Asia).

China only cares about China. All you have to do is look at any other country in Asia to see this in action.

He will hopefully learn in time to be more of a diplomat. You can STILL **** superpowers over while playing to the media and doing your own thing at home.

You can be Sonny Corleone in the godfather and go ham, or be Michael Corleone and build a dynasty and reap the benefits if you play your hand right.

I'm not sure the Chinese like him either

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

He already flip flopped on that issue.

At first he was angling to be conciliatory to China on the spratlys.

He wants the military to focus of domestic issues.

It was unpopular in the polls.

So he switched. Now he's talking tough vs China and talking about rebuilding the military for foreign threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  He already flip flopped on that issue.

At first he was angling to be conciliatory to China on the spratlys.

He wants the military to focus of domestic issues.

It was unpopular in the polls.

So he switched. Now he's talking tough vs China and talking about rebuilding the military for foreign threats.
                  So he's just trolling to see what sticks.

LOL.

Comment

here's the transcript

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/...it-speech.html

Q: Good afternoon sir, Jerome Morales from Reuters News. Sir, there have been concerns on extrajudicial killings. And you will meet leaders, any line of communication that you have prepared to address this issue in front of other foreign leaders?

PRES. DUTERTE: Extrajudicial killings?

Q: Yes, human rights.

PRES. DUTERTE: To whom shall I address myself to? And who will be asking the question may I know?

Q: Obama sir. [no microphone]

PRES. DUTERTE: You know, the Philippines is not a vassal state. We have long ceased to be a colony of the United States. Alam mo, marami diyan, sa mga kolumnista, they look upon Obama and the United States as if we are the lap dogs of this country. I do not respond to anybody but to the people of the Republic of the Philippines. Wala akong pakialam sa kaniya. Who is he? When as a matter of a fact, at the turn of the century, before the Americans left the Philippines in the pacification campaign of the Moro in this island, there were about six million ang population ng Moro. How many died? Six hundred. If he can answer that question and give the apology, I will answer him.
                    I am not beholden to anybody. Iyong mga kolumnista diyan na ‘wait until he meets,’ who is he? I am a President of a sovereign state, and we have long ceased to be a colony. I do not have any master, except the Filipino people, nobody but nobody.

*Don’t **** with me*(mouths it, does not speak)
                    You must be respectful. Do not just throw questions and statements. *P*tang-ina*, mumurahin kita diyan sa forum na ‘yan. Huwag mo akong ganunin. Tell that to everybody. Itong mga kolumnista, para ba akong tinatakot, anak ka ng -- umalis kayo diyan sa Pilipinas, pumunta kayo doon sa Amerika. You write kung ano nasa isip -- the lap dogs of this American. Who is he to confront me? As a matter of fact, he has too many --America has one too many to answer for the misdeeds in this country. Hanggang ngayon hindi pa tayo nakatikim ng apology niyan. That is the reason why Mindanao continues to boil.

Comment

continued....................

Sabi mo that was the last century, ‘yang wounds na ‘yan from generation to generation. As a matter of fact, we inherited this problem from the United States. Why? Because they invaded this country and made us their subjugated people. Everybody has a terrible record of extrajudicial killings. Why make an issue about fighting crime? Hindi nga niya maubus-ubos ‘yan sa Mexico border niya. Look at the human rights of America along that line, the way how they treat the migrants there. Masyado kayong bilib sa Amerika, bumilib kayo dito sa atin, ano iyang America. Siya ang mag-explain sa akin kung bakit ganun extrajudicial killing nila. Can he explain the 600,000 Moro massacred in this island? Do you want to see the pictures? Maybe, you’ll ask him, and make it public. We have a recorded history of that sordid period of our national life.

Nobody but nobody can just—sino ka? ‘Yung mga American-Indian sa sine lang inubos mo eh. What about the rights of those guys who died in the past? Is it because it’s just the past tense we do not answer for the present tense? You must be kidding. Stop joking yourself. Kayong mga sobra kabilib diyan—who is Obama to ask me that? I’ll tell him, who are you? Tell him that, telegraph mo ngayon. Hindi ako punta dito, magpaka-ulila diyan sa mga…

We have long been a Republic. I do not -- I said, I do not kneel down before anybody else, except the Filipino in Quiapo walking in misery and in extreme poverty and hunger. Hindi kayo maghinto diyan sa droga—the campaign against drugs will continue. Maraming mamatay diyan, plenty will be killed until the last pusher is out of the streets. Until the drug manufacturer is killed, we will continue and I will continue, and I don’t give a **** about anybody observing my behavior. Sige lang mabilib kayo diyan. ‘Yung mga column nag-bash, susmaryosep! Pagka-lapdog ng mga--pretending to be the conscience of this--sino ka? Hindi ako bilib diyan sa America. Gusto mo sipain ko pa ‘yan sa harap mo eh. Pumunta kayo doon.

Comment

Working...
                      X