Garcia vs Guerrero. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess, Garcia ko will win....

Comment

Its weird but I have this feeling Guerrero will land something big and stop DG.

Comment

If the Guerrero that showed up in the Thurman fight shows up he will win the fight. Danny is no Thurman and even when Robert was getting beat he was still trying to win thru out the whole fight.

Both guys have good chins and are not massive punchers so this good be a good fight if Guerrero's wear and tear doesn't show up

Comment

I was reading some of the older posts from years back without realizing they were old and kept thinking, "Jeez people have this much confidence in Guerrero?"

Then I looked at the date and understood why.

Fast forward..

I got Garcia by TKO. I get the notion that Guerrero is gonna do what he always has done and pressure pressure pressure. Garcia doesn't really fight on the inside that well and Guerrero will for sure be looking to take advantage of that. I expect a lot of clinching or head-to-head contact in the earlier rounds.

Plus Garcia and Guerrero are both pretty small Welterweights. Heck I might even give the size advantage to Garcia.

If not a TKO, an easy decision against a beaten Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            And no, I don't think Ghost dominates him. I think he beats him, and I wouldn't be shocked if Danny won. If its close, I could see the judges giving it to Danny.
            Danny can win if it's not close too.

Comment

Working...
            X