Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    Hearn was quoted saying they could probably sneak one more fight in next during all of this. He first said September is out because of the GGG/Canelo fight, but guess what, they fought Povetkin in September, so just another lie.
    Then came the 24hr mandatory BS so it was a rush after asking for a date and venue. All smoke and mirrors where he never planned to fight that year. Turning down $50 million guaranteed? Come on man.

Hearn is still putting out the illusion he wants the fight, but at least the smart people see through it. Wilder did the perfect thing lining up Fury, now Hearn can't stand it.
    Where is this quote, I haven't seen it? Also didn't say September is out just that is awkward and talked about the following months being better from what i can remember, still could've been the next fight though. Also don't forget GGG/Nelo wouldn't have detracted from AJ/Povetkin because there wasn't really a US fanbase for either fighter.

Do you think AJ is gonna get less than 50 million when he does fight Wilder?

Wilder definitely has done the best thing for himself going with Fury though, probably gonna be easiest to beat him now more than it ever will be and should provide a massive stock boost to negotiate better deal with Hearn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Where is this quote, I haven't seen it? Also didn't say September is out just that is awkward and talked about the following months being better from what i can remember, still could've been the next fight though. Also don't forget GGG/Nelo wouldn't have detracted from AJ/Povetkin because there wasn't really a US fanbase for either fighter.

Do you think AJ is gonna get less than 50 million when he does fight Wilder?

Wilder definitely has done the best thing for himself going with Fury though, probably gonna be easiest to beat him now more than it ever will be and should provide a massive stock boost to negotiate better deal with Hearn.
      The quote is in the article
      https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-we...obably--126774

Comment

This is way before that offer with no date, not relevant to this conversation as it's not in relation to that deal. Clearly states he wants Wilder in fall 2018 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          He would have taken 60/40 (in AJ's favor) for a UK fight in a heart beat until this Fury stuff became a reality. Now, Wilder legitimately doesn't care about the AJ fight. He's solely focused on Fury and even if he destroys him, he believes he can still make a lot of money destroying Fury again in a UK rematch. The AJ fight just isn't on Wilder's mind now. Once he's done with Fury, whether it's one or two fights, or even a trilogy, then AJ will enter into the picture again. But the time to make the fight was 2018. Wilder was willing to roll the dice. Hearn wasn't. Life goes on. Hard to blame Hearn for not wanting to roll the dice though when AJ was so important for DAZN. Imagine if on 9/22 Wilder had knocked out AJ and taken all the belts. Would have been a disaster. Hearn taking that risk would have been insane.

very good post !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
            Like i said who turns down 50 million after you demand 50 million for a fight... They called AJ's bluff he had a good poker face.Only a coward and an idiot slave boy listening to his white slave master tell him he's not ready.. Eddie is running scared with AJ. Eddie hoping wilder slows down before he sends his precious little girl to fight a real fighter with the ability to end him

they called Joshua's " bluff " TWICE !!

even a fkn moron should be able to see whats up

people see what they want to see

Comment

• until Team Bullshlt (Team Joshua, NOT Team Golovkin lol) offer Wilder 32.5% minimum..... they cannot be taken seriously

until they offer Wilder MORE than they offered Parker..... no genuine negotiation was harmed in the making of that fight

seriously, how could that not be obvious ?

#excusemakingclowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                This is way before that offer with no date, not relevant to this conversation as it's not in relation to that deal. Clearly states he wants Wilder in fall 2018 though.
                The article was dated April 1st, 2018. “Can we get away with one more fight before Wilder? Yes, probably,” Hearn told Express Sport

You asked about the quote that you had not heard, I provided it. I hope you aren't one of the people that actually believe Hearn. At least 1/2 of what he says is just BS.

Comment

The article was dated April 1st, 2018. “Can we get away with one more fight before Wilder? Yes, probably,” Hearn told Express Sport

You asked about the quote that you had not heard, I provided it. I hope you aren't one of the people that actually believe Hearn. At least 1/2 of what he says is just BS.
                  Yeah, you made it sound like Hearn had said this relating to no dates on the contract issue when it was way before that, just the day after the Parker fight in fact so there was no offers floating about and therefore isn't relevant.

I'll believe whoever can provide legit evidence and admit I'll probably bias slightly to my own countrymen when there is somewhat lack of evience. But also I'll call Hearn out on things like he knew 15 mil wouldn't make the fight but Wilders team knew cancelling meetings and saying 50/50 or no fight would also prevent the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    until Team Bullshlt (Team Joshua, NOT Team Golovkin lol) offer Wilder 32.5% minimum..... they cannot be taken seriously

until they offer Wilder MORE than they offered Parker..... no genuine negotiation was harmed in the making of that fight

seriously, how could that not be obvious ?

#excusemakingclowns
                    Exactly no way did parker want to fight wilder. And u right how u give parker 32.5 percent without a problem but wont give wilder a fair percentage. Nobody in the world knew anything of joseph parker he doesnt sell one ticket an eddies talking star power about wilder

Comment

• We up in this hoe!

Comment

Working...
                      X