Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    He matches him physically moron
    No, that's not what you said...

"Whyte has already got a shot at AJ though. And Miller is huge and physical. He matches and exceeds AJ and Whyte doesn't. That's why."

How exactly does Jarrell Miller match or exceed Joshua and Whyte doesn't?

Jarrell Miller surrenders height and reach advantage. Joshua will put Miller to sleep. Miller is a fat ****, Joshua is a ripped beast.

Moron.

Comment

• I mean, yeah, he deserves it in my opinion. That being said, I really dont care for this match, cant get excited / hyped at all. Wont even probably watch it. But lets hope that Joshua will fight the winner of Fury-Wilder rematch next, we're all waiting

Comment

• Its impossible to say he's not on the shortlist with that Parker W.

Can't say I see any real need for a rematch cuz Joshua has gotten much better & Whyte is still neck & neck with Del Boy despite a more conclusive ending to the rematch.

Then again who's he going to fight? If Fury & Wilder rematch the legit top 3 choices should probably be Whyte, Big Baby & Ortiz & there is a easy argument Whyte is the most deserving cuz Big Baby still has no defining W & Ortiz really only has the defining L to Wilder so that Parker win stands tall for Whyte despite the feeling not much changes in a rematch except a quicker KO by Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          of course everybody wants to see AJ/miller but not immediately. Someone else is in that position now not because of the media but because of his hard work.

Hard work pays, let him enjoy the benefits that comes with it.

It doesn't matter if you like it or not, it definitely gonna happen.
          So why stress yourself bro?
          Lol @ thinking I'm stressed. I don't care about any of their fights unless AJ fights Fury or Wilder. Those are the only 3 that really matter. Stop kidding yourself.

Comment

how can he be vulnerable when hez fighting midgets and dwarfs?
            I see, so you're trolling me now? Is this Dillian Whyte? Can I get a graph my man?

Comment

I guess you just started watching HW boxing maybe 3/4 yrs ago.
              A young man with barely 19 fights had the guts to go in there with a serial champion is a victory on its own.

Some had about 35 fights but couldn't summon courage to go in there with the same serial champ.

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
              Go wash your mouth out with soap. I was probably following boxing before you were born.

I give AJ credit for facing Klitschko but really does he deserve as much seeing as how he was fighting a guy that Fury already beat and had been off for 2 years? You should think about that. Those in glass houses shouldn't cast stones. And newbie trolls shouldn't talk sh@t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                No shame in that. Everyone knows your power is the last thing to go. Aj was a 15 fight novice and managed to beat one of the greatest of all time.
                Lol @ the novice comment. He was a fricken gold medalist! But yeah, it was a great win but I can't forget that Klitschko was 41 and most heavies are past it at 35.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                  No, that's not what you said...

"Whyte has already got a shot at AJ though. And Miller is huge and physical. He matches and exceeds AJ and Whyte doesn't. That's why."

How exactly does Jarrell Miller match or exceed Joshua and Whyte doesn't?

Jarrell Miller surrenders height and reach advantage. Joshua will put Miller to sleep. Miller is a fat ****, Joshua is a ripped beast.

Moron.
                  (bolded) That's exactly what I said you twit! Go sign up to reading comprehension classes during the day so it doesn't effect you selling your a55 at night.

Comment

Lol @ the novice comment. He was a fricken gold medalist! But yeah, it was a great win but I can't forget that Klitschko was 41 and most heavies are past it at 35.
                    Gold medalist but still had limited experience. Put it this way, the year wilder turned pro was the year aj first put on a pair of boxing gloves. I disagree with heavies being past it at 35, heavyweights tend to get better with age. Plus he was in excellent shape for his age. Look at how well bhop was doing when he was damn near 50, someone who takes just as good care of themselves but 9 years younger is still someone I would deem to be in top condition

Comment

(bolded) That's exactly what I said you twit! Go sign up to reading comprehension classes during the day so it doesn't effect you selling your a55 at night.

Wow, another fine example of American educational level.

You clearly say that Miller matches and exceeds Anthony Joshua physically so when I ask why and point out key information as why he DOESNT match or exceed him, yet I am the 'twit'.

You Sir, are a ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X