Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Knockout of The Year: Whyte Over Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Knockout of The Year: Whyte Over Chisora

By Keith Idec - Dillian Whyte was headed toward another close call against Dereck Chisora. Two years after defeating Chisora by split decision in a slugfest that warranted "Fight of the Year" consideration, Whyte wasn't about to let their rematch get to the scorecards, too. There was too much at stake most of all a probable second shot at Anthony Joshua, the United Kingdom's cash cow...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like Whyte much?

Biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
      Like Whyte much?

Biased.
      I'm not the biggest Whyte fan, but even I have to admit he had two of the most crushing KOs this year. I thought Chisora and Browne were both dead

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        I'm not the biggest Whyte fan, but even I have to admit he had two of the most crushing KOs this year. I thought Chisora and Browne were both dead
        Guys. Let’s be real. Mayweather did the knockout of the year against Tenshin.

Comment

I'm trying to think of really nasty knockouts this year and I know there's one I'm forgetting but Whyte ones over Browne and chisora were impressive

Comment

Wow.... I'm embarrassed for the website

Comment

I thought Whyte's KO of Browne was way better. Why are bscene staff just picking stuff that happened in the last couple of weeks for their end of year awards?

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                I thought Whyte's KO of Browne was way better. Why are bscene staff just picking stuff that happened in the last couple of weeks for their end of year awards?
                Compared to past years, this was a crazy busy December for boxing. I mean, we had 3 damn shows on December 22 on it's own, Wilder-Fury on December 1. Because of Fox, Sho, ESPN, DAZN - this month was jam-packed with stuff.

Ive seen other sites, like ESPN, making picks based on this month as well. Outlets picking Wilder-Fury as FOTY, Teofimo KO of Menard as KO of the year, Teofimo as prospect, etc.

Comment

Top 50 KO’s of the year: https://youtu.be/WmcH6uK8GDI - 50 to 40 aren’t great, but the top 40 are all pretty brutal.

Soro on Vendetti is a pretty bad one! https://youtu.be/exROIw9fKzE
                  Last edited by nick_viking; 01-01-2019, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    I'm trying to think of really nasty knockouts this year and I know there's one I'm forgetting but Whyte ones over Browne and chisora were impressive
                    Usyk over Bellow...

Comment

Working...
                    X