No announcement yet.

Wilder-Fury made $304K from movie theaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder-Fury made $304K from movie theaters

We never see movie theater numbers reported but it looks like boxofficemojo.com has had these numbers for at least the last few years.

Wilder-Fury did $304,482 at the movie theaters.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...ldervsfury.htm

Wasn't that like 30 bucks or something?

So 10k people went to see it in cinemas ? Not really a number to either rejoice at or sneer at in all honesty. It did what it did and if those extra 10k people enjoyed the fight / card then good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

So 10k people went to see it in cinemas ? Not really a number to either rejoice at or sneer at in all honesty. It did what it did and if those extra 10k people enjoyed the fight / card then good for them.
      Yeah that's about what I paid for it when I went. First fight at the movies add it was pretty cool to see it on a big screen. The locations are limited so never really expected it to do crazy numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

Think it was $25 bucks?

One of these days I'm going to be tired of paying for every single PPV and go the theater route.

Comment

I watched Mayweather's last few, a handful of Canelo's and Wilder-Fury. I pay around $20-$25, its well worth it. But this number seems kinda of low.

Comment

that seems low so about 10K bought tickets. And it was in 486 theaters. So about 20 people per theater. I still want to go see a fight one day at a theater seems fun to see it on that massive screen.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-14-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X