No announcement yet.

Andre Ward has completely triggered the LDBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
    Apparently, Andre Ward is a "coon," for not sucking off Deontay Wilder. Got some grown ass man talking about "gimme the fucking gat." This video has some footage of their group chat. This shit is disgusting.

I wonder how many folks all of the sudden think that Andre lost to Kovalev in the first fight and won by a bogus stoppage in the 2nd fight? Lol!

Comment

Educate me please, LDBC?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Bruh, for Loma we need Spence or Crawford thrown in
        Can’t do it bro

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          It is amazing how back and forth posters on this site are with Andre Ward. When he beats an Eastern Euro hype job, they complain about Ward fouling and generally lump him in with other black fighters, many of whom have been to prison or jail, despite Ward being saved. When he defends an eastern euro, they slurp him. When he criticizes black fighters, they love him. When its brought up GGG avoided him, they hate Ward again.

Woold you guys make up your minds please.
          at you and Cuck Henning completely ignoring the thread topic.

You're still an alright cunt, Dunn. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Can’t do it bro
            I dont see why not, team Bruvvas has a lot of depth at that range, meanwhile us Stiffs only got Horn. Oh well, I thought Bromachenko had a nice ring to it

Comment

Aaaayyyyyy dis how it be yo!: Andre Ward is a not-so low-key CAC who is one one hunnid of a percent black but he plays it off like he Wesley Snipes.

He just anutha Drake nukka pretending to be what he ain't. Fake ass nukkas, reveal they true colours (which is NONE at all...NO Color, just transperant LIES and YT deceptshion)

Comment

I've noticed it too and this collectivist rhetoric is very dangerous.

Nothing Ward said can be interpreted as malicious in any way. He picked Wilder to knockout Fury, he watched the fight and felt Fury did more than enough to win. He said he doesn't think Wilder would go through the rematch. Ok fair enough, he might've thrown a perceived slight jab at Wilder, but that's hardly anything to get worked up about.

I've mentioned this before in threads posted such as "Is it racist when Black people support black fighters" or "Mexicans supporting Mexicans". My response to that was no, of course it's not racist. You can form your own opinions and you don't need to give someone a reason for it.

But I also said, there's a huge problem if you then force your opinions onto others. For example "You're a black therefore if you're not rooting for another black man you're a coon". Well wait a minute, if you're a black guy don't you get to make your own choices too? They're acting like blacks are a monolith and should all think the same way. There's something called freedom. You don't have to follow what everyone else is doing. Make your own choices. If you want to cheer for someone cause they're black, go for it. If you want to cheer for someone for other reasons, go for it. It's about individualism at the end of the day.

These guys from the LDBC want all blacks to think the same way. They want blacks to have the same opinions as they do. Thankfully, that's not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  its hilarious to watch a bunch of white men cry about the black fan base as "the absolute worst"...and im a white man....the white crowd here does the same exact thing...so does the UK crowd

when you point out how parker and lennox said AJ dont want to fight wilder they say things like "oh lennox and parker are just jealous of AJ"......somehow you guys forget to pay attention to that crap these guys pull

but always remember when the black guys fire back

in my years of internet boxing forums pac and golovkin fans are the absolute worst hands down....and its not even close....the most detached from reality and unable to admit any fault

at least wilders fans realize he cant box and admit it....

floyd is hands down the most criticized fighter since the invention of the internet....hes been called every name in the book...had his resume **** on(even though its better than pretty much every fighter of his generation).......but when floyd fans fought back and actually defended him his fans became "the absolute worst and most unbearable"...lol

you folk probably wouldnt have much trouble with the black folk here if you actually gave some respect to some of the fighters they root for...whether it was floyd...or ward.....even now spence gets **** on simply because of his affiliation with haymon who is affiliated with floyd...and somehow crawford is the hero in all this because well...hes not down with haymon...

most of you guys make me sick

im a fan of wilder...and i know he cant box for ****...but idc...hes still fun to watch and root for....at least he had the balls to make a good fight...and even when defeat looked likely he stuck with it and snatched that ****

meanwhile mother****ers are out there sucking AJs dick like "yeah well AJ is a star he can do whatever he wants" while he picks on 40 year olds and bums.....christ joe parker stinks and everyone was cool with AJ coasting to a decision without even trying to knock him out

"oh AJ can rematch dillian whyte cause hes AJ and AJ is a star he calls all the shots deal with it"-and people actually have no problem with you women saying stuff like that

Comment

Those guys actually have a podcast or channel on youtube? Is it popular?

Why would anyone chose to listen to it. They're clearly not boxing fans. They want Ward to say Wilder won..even if he doesn't think that. If he doesn't think Wilder will want the rematch, why shouldn't he be allowed that opinion?

Sounds like they admitted to lying about whatever they said about Ward in the past too.
                    It baffles me why people invest time into a sport when they are clearly not real fans. It can't be enjoyable.

If they are a channel surely they don't have many subscribers?
                    Why listen to guys who are basically admitting to saying stuff they don't really believe but what they want to believe.
                    There must be better content out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Those guys actually have a podcast or channel on youtube? Is it popular?

Why would anyone chose to listen to it. They're clearly not boxing fans. They want Ward to say Wilder won..even if he doesn't think that. If he doesn't think Wilder will want the rematch, why shouldn't he be allowed that opinion?

Sounds like they admitted to lying about whatever they said about Ward in the past too.
                      It baffles me why people invest time into a sport when they are clearly not real fans. It can't be enjoyable.

If they are a channel surely they don't have many subscribers?
                      Why listen to guys who are basically admitting to saying stuff they don't really believe but what they want to believe.
                      There must be better content out there.
                      My thoughts exactly. They aren't boxing fans. They are manipulators. You nailed it they want someone to lie and say what they want to hear even knowing it's not true just to fulfill an agenda. How can you have any credibility now (or even in the first place) when you admitted that you lied about what you actually felt just to back somebody that's the same color as you?

What's the point?

Comment

Working...
                      X