No announcement yet.

This is how lame the Lounge has become

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Your taxes will be less this year because of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2018.
    Depends on his tax bracket...

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Depends on his tax bracket...
      BAHAHAHA heres the politics!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Why not just set up a separate Politics section under Non Boxing Talk? Then all the factions can argue 24/7.

This needs to happen yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Ban politics here then and lets see how it goes.
          That's making lounge great again and that's how I remembered it when I joined and started to explore lounge, not these many dems vs rep or lib vs cons shït
          Some lounge regulars don't even post that much in lounge anymore add that to the constant d vs r dîckriding you've got today's lounge

Comment

That video is surprisingly an accurate representation of a liberal and conservative, from how they sound, dress, and their ideologies.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i stopped posting here as much because of all the politics bullshit tbh

i thought religion was crap, the politics from you c0cksuckers made this place pathetic
              Pretty much the same here, MAK.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                what????lol

Politics killed the lounge., no real man gives a damn about politics..anyone with any sense knows no matter who you vote for you are getting screwed unless you are rich..All these guys are on the same side and that is the side of money....only idiots think they(broke normal person) mean anything to the elite other then a person who can make them more money
                Just.....

Real man who have to take care of families and who might struggle financially because of Obamacare, or have financial breaks because of taxes, should definitely not care about politics.
                Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-26-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Pretty much the same here, MAK.
                  Add me to the list. The Lounge blows these days and it’s mostly because of the political threads

Comment

And your threads are so great are they?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Your taxes will be less this year because of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2018.
                      I never get much during tax season anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X