Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo stays at 168..what does GGG do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Yea, Canelo is definitely doing it to cherry pick a belt...if it wasn't a fight for a "title", I think we'd see him facing Lemieux. I still think ggg would take a Canelo fight at 168. It would essentially be the same fight as mw without having to go through a big weight cut. It's not like Canelo is gonna suddenly be bigger or stronger. It would just mean a more comfortable camp.
    Oh yea he'd probably fight Canelo at 175. Sh^t Canelo is where the money is at for all these guys. Canelo calls the shots & all the rest of these guys are just hoping to be chosen.

Comment

I doubt they trust that they'll get Canelo for a 3rd fight, at least not for a few years. Golovkin will go where the money is - whether that Saunders, rematch with Jacobs, or another 'mexican style' against Zurdo.

You go where the good money fights are.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Canelo isn't fighting Benavidez and he sure as hell isn't fighting Smith, MAYBE he fights Zurdo but after that, what?
        Golovkin hasn't any more business at 168 than Canelo does. If these two meet again it will be next year and it will be at 160.
        Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Whatever. FYI, ginger did pick Lopez. Trout was available, K-9, Lara, Molina, the list goes on. But they chose Ortiz who got beat, please.
        Originally posted by el malo View Post
        Ortiz wasn't deserving of the shot. Lara and trout say hello!
        Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        This, this and this. There is NO WAY that Canelo fights Golvokin, even if he takes the offer at 155. Nope. Never going to happen.

Anybody who thinks Canelo will fight GGG doesn't know boxing.
        Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        This, this and this. There is NO WAY that Canelo fights Golvokin, even if he takes the offer at 155. Nope. Never going to happen.

Anybody who thinks Canelo will fight GGG doesn't know boxing.
        Had to put this quote in there twice XD LMFAO

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Golovkin almost knocked his head off with head gear.it was a beating. mosley was there and confirmed it. then he and little G sparred
        Originally posted by //// View Post

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Golovkin almost knocked his head off with head gear.it was a beating. mosley was there and confirmed it. then he and little G sparred
        Some people just don't learn 4truth aka Cuckboi

Comment

Canelo is cherry picking now? He just fought ggg (the so called monster top 3 p4p fighter) twice!
          At least he wasn't trying to fight Murata... Ggg will fight a tomato can. He won't fight Jacobs again because he was be exposed. I'm sure Jacobs wants it.

I say bjs in the UK will be his mega fight if no Canelo in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Oh yea he'd probably fight Canelo at 175. Sh^t Canelo is where the money is at for all these guys. Canelo calls the shots & all the rest of these guys are just hoping to be chosen.
            Yep, he wants another payday for sure...but he's also gotta have that added frustration of feeling like he beat the guy twice without a win to show for it. It would definitely be tough to get up for any other fights at that point.

Comment

I hope Ward returns and Canelo makes KGGGB fight him first before the rubber match

Comment

Idk lil G might try to meet him at 164 lol, maybe thats only for Ward tho, cause Chavez he was willing to fight him at heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  Yep, he wants another payday for sure...but he's also gotta have that added frustration of feeling like he beat the guy twice without a win to show for it. It would definitely be tough to get up for any other fights at that point.
                  Hell of a "win"

Gennady "the power puncher" Golovkin

LMFAOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Idk lil G might try to meet him at 164 lol, maybe thats only for Ward tho, cause Chavez he was willing to fight him at heavyweight
                    L M F AOOO

Gennady CW King Golovkin...but only when it benefits him. Canelo? No CW. Cotto? No CW. Brook? No CW.

Comment

I think he will pursue a fight with Andrade for a title. I can see an eliminator betweeen BJS and GGG, winner gets Andrade. Either that or he will need to rematch Jacobs for a shot at a trilogy with Canelo, who will continue to fight at 160 for lucrative fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X