No announcement yet.

Rumours that Khan has failed a VADA test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    When are you guys going to realize almost 100% of athletes take some kind of ped after an injury or surgery to help them recover and heal faster. Hell, even Peyton manning was taking hgh after his neck surgeries.
    Also, it seems like most fighters who get popped for HGH are weight climbers. It helps them pack on muscle quicker. Brook is also almost certainly on something btw. Even his gymmate and friend Kid Galahad got busted

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      whats the source?

Plus, hasn't Khan only recently signed up for the VADA tests? So if he has tested positive, it's not for any of his fights.

Hopefully it's not true because this is the last thing an inactive fighter who has been in the media for all the wrong reasons needs right now
      the only reason a inactive fighter would do it is to heal quicker that the only reason Khan would use is to heal faster imo

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
        Lol i doubt khan flopped a drug test. If he did thats messed up
        Do they test for cocaine?

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Do they test for cocaine?
          He was probably smoking weed with Berto and the Diaz brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
            the only reason a inactive fighter would do it is to heal quicker that the only reason Khan would use is to heal faster imo
            That's what roids do. They make you heal quicker, which allows you to workout more, which creates gains.

Comment

Don't worry even if he did fail the WBC will still keep him in the ranking

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                When are you guys going to realize almost 100% of athletes take some kind of ped after an injury or surgery to help them recover and heal faster. Hell, even Peyton manning was taking hgh after his neck surgeries.
                This includes Mayweather too, right?

Or is he "the exception" to the rule?

I personally believe you're right - I wouldn't say close to 100%, I'd say about 85% at least either use PEDS, or banned diuretics to dry themselves out.

May weather always looked the most suspect to me - usually it's the ones who shout the loudest about others using, or needing to "clean up the sport," etc., are the ones cheating. Andre Berto, Lamont Peterson come to mind.

Then TWO of Mayweather Sr'.s fighters - his two two fighters at that time - pissed dirty. That one dude who did the booty dew against the Mexican journeyman, damn can't even remember his name now. And then little Mikey Bey has the SECOND HIGHEST TESTOSTERONE RATE OF ALL-TIME in the state of Nevada, which is the fight capital of the world, so of god knows how many fighters ever tested, he had the second highest testosterone rates of all time. It was greater than 30:1!!!

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...sterone-levels

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  That's what roids do. They make you heal quicker, which allows you to workout more, which creates gains.
                  So more gains come because you workout more? Someone tell this assh0le to shut Up. Gains come partly because you are able yo workout more, but Many studies have shown that being on roids and not working Out, you gain more than working Out and not being on roids. The Main reason of roids gains are hormonal, not because of workout.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    So more gains come because you workout more? Someone tell this assh0le to shut Up. Gains come partly because you are able yo workout more, but Many studies have shown that being on roids and not working Out, you gain more than working Out and not being on roids. The Main reason of roids gains are hormonal, not because of workout.
                    Taking roids and not working out does **** all.

I can't believe how ****ing ******ed you are.

Comment

Kovalez and Ward fought in Vegas recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X