Juan Manuel Marquez vs Chris John [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez vs Chris John [Video]

damn Marquez was robbed, I had Marquez winning by at least 3 points

I'm glad somebody finally posted this on youtube I've been looking for it for years.

Seen it JMM was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Seen it JMM was robbed.

I never saw it until now, a lot of people were saying that it could have went either way but hell no, Marquez was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        I never saw it, a lot of people were saying that it could have went either way but hell no, Marquez was robbed.
        No way John could have won, he looked very confused and spent most of the fight waiting for openings that never came.

Comment

Asia is called the Dragon's lair

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Asia is called the Dragon's lair

Love that avi!! she reminds me of one of those high school cheerleader slut's from the 90's.

Comment

There's a reason that fake champion never fights outside of his country.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                Love that avi!! she reminds me of one of those high school cheerleader slut's from the 90's.
                Well lucky Trout then because he gets to go deep in that whenever he wants..... even has a couple of fuck trophies he calls children

Comment

There was no robbery it was a close fight, and i'm a big fan of Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Well lucky Trout then because he gets to go deep in that whenever he wants.....even has a couple of fuck trophies he calls children

Comment

Working...
                    X