Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao @ berto tryin the mayweather defense and gettin dropped twice!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes Cotto's "Floyd Parry" look great in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
      Did anyone else find that as funny as i did? Lol my initial reaction was " oh no not another mayweather wanna be" but that game plan went out the window ASAP!!! Lol
      so mayweather made that defense up? berto needs a new trainer and he needs to work on that foot work, so bad

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Incredible gif friend! You have caught two of the three flush punches Miguel landed over 12 rounds in one moment! Green k

Comment

No matter how long its been used by a fighter, its considerably less effective against southpaws. Main reason why Floyd has ducked Manny all these years.

Comment

Mayweather didnt invent the philly shell.... stfu about it u tools...
            everybody uses it.. theyre not "trying to be like mayweather ". if youve watched boxing for more than 5 years you would know that plenty of boxers use the philly shell.. even cotto does it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              No matter how long its been used by a fighter, its considerably less effective against southpaws
              . Main reason why Floyd has ducked Manny all these years.
              errrrr. I think you might've missed last week's fight buddy.

Comment

It was hilarious.

He put his shoulder up and got into the stance, then just stood completely still. He didn't move his head or his body one little bit, he just stood like a statue as if the shoulder being up was the only part that he needed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                  errrrr. I think you might've missed last week's fight buddy.
                  Not at all. One fight doesn't make history. Even Floyd has problems with southpaws. Didn't say a sp wins ever time, only that its less effective.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    It would have worked against a different type of fighter....But Guerrero broke through it....The shoulder roll only works against certain fighters!
                    What was more stupid was he was trying this style out against a very good southpaw fighter... Why why why?
                    In my opinion he's just asking to be headbutted.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                      Mayweather didnt invent the philly shell.... stfu about it u tools...
                      everybody uses it.. theyre not "trying to be like mayweather ". if youve watched boxing for more than 5 years you would know that plenty of boxers use the philly shell.. even cotto does it sometimes.
                      Thank you! Jeez some of these guys are morons. "The Mayweather Defense".. really?

Comment

Working...
                      X