Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Casal brutally attacked; fight cancelled (sick pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nasty!!!...you can almost see what he's thinking!!...on the real, I feel sorry for dude..nobody deserves to be attacked like that over something so pety!!

Comment

Getting jealous over women is too wack.

Comment

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

Comment

that is attempted murder. those cuts a ****in deep. i wonder will they heal properly enough for him to continue boxing

Comment

****! The gold clubs should've been used by him, against those guys...NOT the other way around.

Injuries like this either kill people, or is a sure-as-**** indicator that their life will never be the same, smh.

I figure that the ex knew that she wasn't gonna take him back, so hey, why not mess up the career of the new boyfriend? Weak stuff man...weak stuff.

As somebody mentioned earlier, this is nothing short of attempted murder, regardless of how the assailants thought it was going to pan out.

Comment

That is brutal...over an ex? he really didnt think this one through...when he's locked up she's still going to bed with someone else...and he won't have golf clubs to protect him in there either.

Comment

damn you can see the bone...some people and women

Comment

This kind of attack is only justified if your CURRENT WIFE or girl gets raped or brutally beaten up by a woman beater

If your EX GIRLFRIEND is going out with someone.. who the **** cares.. There is a reason she's a EX lol that guys insane

That being said, I am totally in support of 1v1 combat to the death if needed be.

I feel taking out 1v1 combat to the death was stupid.

If you got a serious grudge against someone.. pick your weapons set up a cage and don't stop until one dies..

Comment

if that guy was a real thug

he should have killed nick casal and his ex

then cut them to pieces and melt them in chemicals

this guy is only a gatekeeper borderline journeyman thug

let me tell you all something

If that was the 'ex' of David Haye?

Nick will be dead by now

Comment

Really? he got beat over the head with golf clubs? That's attempted murder.

The broken arm no doubt came from trying to block his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X