Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now Marquez Nor Bradley Are Good Opponents For Pac?? Who should he Fight Then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Bradley or Ortiz would be a good fight for manny

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Yeah and if he fights Martinez at 154, he is weight draining him.

These clown just won't quit.

All of this is due to Floyd blatanly ducking Cotto, Margarito and Paul Williams, so after years of hearing Floyd is a coward, they are trying desperately to put Manny in that category.

It's pretty much like this, if he is chooses Bradley, then he is ducking the guy who beat him twice and is further proof Manny hasn't improve.

If he chooses Marquez, he is cherry picking a old blown up LW, instead of fighting a slick African American.
      u hit da nail on da head bro

Comment

I haven't really seen anyone be particularly upset with the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight itself. People seem to be mad that Bradley isn't fighting Khan and may be placing some of that anger on Pac because he's indirectly the reason why he isn't fighting Khan. Even then, I haven't really seen much anger at all. Unless I missed a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I haven't really seen anyone be particularly upset with the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight itself. People seem to be mad that Bradley isn't fighting Khan and may be placing some of that anger on Pac because he's indirectly the reason why he isn't fighting Khan. Even then, I haven't really seen much anger at all. Unless I missed a thread.
          Aside from Bradley, the only other fight out there that makes sense for Pac is a guy who just as of last week stated, "I'm not thinking about boxing right now". I'd rather see Khan fight Judah and Pac fight Bradley.

Comment

I think Ortiz makes more sense, who happens to be the #2 at welterweight. It would be for the ring belt. That doesn't happen often.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Aside from Bradley, the only other fight out there that makes sense for Pac is a guy who just as of last week stated, "I'm not thinking about boxing right now". I'd rather see Khan fight Judah and Pac fight Bradley.
              Who you talking about the guy who watches Laday Gaga concerts????

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Again. Show me where someone said they don't want PAC fighting Bradley because he isn't a good fighter for pacq to face. Everybody seems to have a problem with him signing to TR just to get the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Who you talking about the guy who watches Laday Gaga concerts????
                  Yes. 50 cent's biatch and the fan of of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.

Comment

I thought it was interesting that Floyd pumped HBO like that. Guess HBO is gonna approve the Spafadora fight.

Comment

Let's get real. Ortiz is with Golden Boy. He will never get his chance with Manny unless his contract with them expires in the coming months.

Comment

Working...
                      X