Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bcfc handing in his badge, officially retiring from G-Dogs task force......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    son you be a daddy? you aint HALF the man yo momma was

your just a 14 year old kid attention cravez caffine junkie
    LOL. I told you, ****in laughable at best. Is that all you had? I thought you were a vet by now GD. But I forgot your the one who gets spooked by internet threats from SP50, and runs off the threads for a whole two days(which must've made you die inside). Whats wrong couldn't find a soft way to end it all? Was takin a bottle of sleepin pills too hard for you? Where you scared it would've been too messy. Dont make me expose you, I'd hate to read on the international news section of CNN news that you took the internet hostage, and killed yourself in a stand off with your internet deputies.

Comment

BC Good Move G...

Im not against the task force was all in fun and jokes (So i thought)
      But it aint no good for the lounge take that **** to NSB

We mod the lounge ourselves...

Comment

Originally posted by the gully gad View Post
        bc good move g...

Im not against the task force was all in fun and jokes (so i thought)
        but it aint no good for the lounge take that **** to nsb

we mod the lounge ourselves...
        awwwwwwwwwready!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          Ye man i just wanna let every1 know im sorry man, ive realised the board has gone to **** since we started reporting people. im no longer on the force and aint gunna snitch on any1, prettyboy32 was ma boy on here (ho h*mo) and i unintetionally got him banned aswell. i just wanna let people know that i actually never really reported any1, i just said it (like an e-threat). i just wanna get back to talkin bout boxing and *****. this is for real man, i had a cold these past few days and been kinda bored at home so i wasn't really thinking straight.... we cool people???
          Don't flatter yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
            Ye man i just wanna let every1 know im sorry man, ive realised the board has gone to **** since we started reporting people. im no longer on the force and aint gunna snitch on any1, prettyboy32 was ma boy on here (ho h*mo) and i unintetionally got him banned aswell. i just wanna let people know that i actually never really reported any1, i just said it (like an e-threat). i just wanna get back to talkin bout boxing and *****. this is for real man, i had a cold these past few days and been kinda bored at home so i wasn't really thinking straight.... we cool people???
            Reported.

Comment

Working...
            X