No announcement yet.

More embarassing ass whoopin this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
    Getting KO like a bum in 2 rounds like Hatton was just won it for me, I expect Pacman to win but i was looking at the mid-championship rounds, So for Pacman to KO Hatton like a cab-driver has to be embarassing.
    My thoughts exactly on that one- maybe a ko in rds 9-11 but in under 3 rds? He did look like a cabbie!! Boulevard and Broad Ricky, chop-chop

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
      Margarito got the biggest ass whooping.

Margarito was the favourite, he was supposedly to easily outwork and outpunch the older past his prime Mosley but instead took one hell of a beating, lost every round and was stopped for the first time in his career.

Hatton and Jennings beatings weren't as bad because they were supposed to lose, I never expected Hatton to be out of there in 2 rounds though.
      because idiots speculate fights. Real fans knew Mosley would have a dynamite chance because he hugs alot, and margi wouldn't be able to get off.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        because idiots speculate fights. Real fans knew Mosley would have a dynamite chance because he hugs alot, and margi wouldn't be able to get off.
        I wouldn't say people were idiots for picking Margarito to win.

I felt Margarito would outwork Mosley to a decision, all because of Mosley's performance against Mayorga, Mosley looked way past it and overall it was a bad performance by him besides the KO.

Mosley came in the fight against Margarito with one hell of a gameplan and executed perfectly.

Comment

Probably Margarito, he lost just about every fan he had after that night and the ass whooping he got didn't help.

Comment

Definitely Hatton because he was knocked out flat on his back in two rounds where he was so confident in the new boxer that he had supposedly become. Margarito was getting owned by Mosley but he still put up a fight.

Comment

Its clearly hatton since he never was in the fight, atleast compbox had Margarito landing like 108 punches. How many did Hatton even land on Pacquiao like 17 or less?

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                Its clearly hatton since he never was in the fight, atleast compbox had Margarito landing like 108 punches. How many did Hatton even land on Pacquiao like 17 or less?
                Margarito was never in the fight either, He was completely outboxed and outpunched for 9 rounds and was stopped for the first time. What makes it the most embarassing was it was in front of a full house of Margarito fans and Margarito was the huge favourite to win.

Compubox isn't accurate either.

Pacquiaos early KO of Hatton was unexpected because it ended so soon but he was expected to win and many thought he would stop Hatton.

Comment

I picked Mosley to beat Margarito, but I never said anything about stopping.

Comment

Marg. Jennings was supposed to lose and Hatton was favored to lose. Nothin embarrassin about simply gettin beat by SSM, but the way Marg got beat was humblin as ****. That's not even considerin the wrap **** that came after.

Comment

Its a tie between Margarito and Hatton haha

Comment

Working...
                      X