Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone want a 2009 New charlie z interview?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone want a 2009 New charlie z interview?????

if anyone has like 8-10 questions u want to Know.... that i didnt cover before boxing or anything about me..... put em out and Ill answer in a video for You guys ..... Anyone???

I cant really think of no questions right now..But I got a suggestion..You should get a webcam if you dont have one and start broadcasting on that justin.tv website..Like have your own show, you could just say what you gotta say and ppl can chat with you live and ****..I dunno, just somethin I thought would be cool rather than having to upload videos on youtube all the time...Plus that justin tv is popular, theres like 1000 viewers when some of them ppl broadcast.

Comment

oh ye maybe i should try that someday man.... but i dont upload too many videos anymore besides my training vids..... did u notice I mostly upload how i spar hit the bag mitts etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        oh ye maybe i should try that someday man.... but i dont upload too many videos anymore besides my training vids..... did u notice I mostly upload how i spar hit the bag mitts etc.....
        Yea I did notice that...You kind of slowed down on the **** talkin videos..And thats why im startin to respect you now..Your more focused, and motivated..Before it was just like you constantly talked **** and never trained..Good turn around you made there bro...The videos were funny but there was too many of them........But yea holler at stacy about that webcam show or somethin..That could get him, you, or whoever some good exposure if yall did a show on justin.tv..Its popular as hell..

Comment

What's your height and reach ?

Comment

Ok...Lets just say we were to somehow open a worm hole in space obviously it would be very unstable and would....

A.impode crushing everything inside cause some sort of space rift which could warp time and space as we know it or maybe even cause a major black hole.

My question is how do we keep this from happening so that we are able to use the worm hole?

Comment

i dunno man thats areally hard question there rellik lol

Comment

my height and reach my height is 6'0 my reach is around 78

Comment

Aww I missed the all the fun here.

Relik that question was hilarious lol

And Charlie I agree with King09 that a Justin.tv show might be cool and I also agree that you making more training videos and cutting down on the trash talkin is whats making more people gain some respect for you but some of those videos were brilliant, the one with the door and the sound of the train coming was hilarious.

Anyways I only ever had one question for you and you answered already, the story of how you met Vitali Klitchsko, so thats cool.

You could still tell it in a video if you want, other than that heres a question for you.

How did you get involved with TPS ?

Comment

When did you start boxing?
                    How did u get into boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X