No announcement yet.

Title Power Weighted Super Bag Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Power Weighted Super Bag Gloves

Anyone ever used these gloves or heard any reviews about these gloves??????? Also Im 5'8 145lbs and i have small hands so what size do yall think i need??????? reg=small/medium large=large/x-large

http://store.titleboxing.com/power-w...ag-gloves.html

Im looking at getting the title weighted bag gloves because i have these cheap-ass bag gloves http://store.titleboxing.com/tbg.html and i dont like how they dont have a hook-and-loop closure.

i've never used those gloves, but since no one has posted here, ill try to help. i would recommend getting some basic bag gloves first, before you get weighted gloves. Also, just my personal preference, i prefer Ringside of Title. depending on how much you want to spend i would back these gloves :

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25677

i have a pair of them, and they are very comfortable, they feel better then my Reyes, Grant's and other gloves. if you want to go a cheaper route, then try something like this:

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25856

Comment

Originally posted by JUHL View Post
      i've never used those gloves, but since no one has posted here, ill try to help. i would recommend getting some basic bag gloves first, before you get weighted gloves. Also, just my personal preference, i prefer Ringside of Title. depending on how much you want to spend i would back these gloves :

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25677

i have a pair of them, and they are very comfortable, they feel better then my Reyes, Grant's and other gloves. if you want to go a cheaper route, then try something like this:

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25856
      Alright i keep those gloves from the first link in mind. thanks

Comment

i've got a pair of the everlast weighted gloves. Definatly get a small as i got the large n im arnd 5'11 160 n there way to big, there a good glove and im telling u pal they give u a great workout - cant recommened them enough. im jst pissed off mine r so big n i dont use them

Comment

Originally posted by Eshays! View Post
          i've got a pair of the everlast weighted gloves. Definatly get a small as i got the large n im arnd 5'11 160 n there way to big, there a good glove and im telling u pal they give u a great workout - cant recommened them enough. im jst pissed off mine r so big n i dont use them
          Eshays, I'm just wondering how much these are actually weighted? I need to build up my endurance so would these be the way to go. I assume the process is the same as shadow boxing with handweights.

Oh, and do you train in Sydney?

Comment

do they fit big around your wrist or nuckles or where at??????? Couldn't you just put on alot of tape/gauze to make up for them being to big.

thanks for your advice though, i figure i should order a regular, but i wasn't sure

Comment

Originally posted by ~satchel~ View Post
              Eshays, I'm just wondering how much these are actually weighted? I need to build up my endurance so would these be the way to go. I assume the process is the same as shadow boxing with handweights.

Oh, and do you train in Sydney?
              yeah not quite sure how much they actually weight, theres 4 metal pellets in each glove. yeah they will build up endurance, as your doing everything u normally do expect with a much larger weight. i think it equates to something like double of what a normal workout wld be wen using them. the only problem i've expexperienced is some arm pump. yeah bro, used to - havent fought for a while n struggling to get bak into is. hopefully i'll be at a gym n fighting again by arnd feb. where u at?

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                do they fit big around your wrist or nuckles or where at??????? Couldn't you just put on alot of tape/gauze to make up for them being to big.

thanks for your advice though, i figure i should order a regular, but i wasn't sure
                Big arnd both wrist and knuckles - they slide off the knuckles when punching and i have to do them heaps tight arnd the wrist which i suspect is the cause of the arm pump which i experience when using them. So the tape wouldnt work as the glove is to overally big. go with the medium pal, i reckon they'd fit ur hand nice

Comment

yeah not quite sure how much they actually weight, theres 4 metal pellets in each glove. yeah they will build up endurance, as your doing everything u normally do expect with a much larger weight. i think it equates to something like double of what a normal workout wld be wen using them. the only problem i've expexperienced is some arm pump. yeah bro, used to - havent fought for a while n struggling to get bak into is. hopefully i'll be at a gym n fighting again by arnd feb. where u at?
                  I'm right near the city, but will prob change gyms at some stage.

Comment

Sounds like an expensive training gimmick to me. I have hand weights for shadowboxing but this just sounds wrong. It may improve conditioning but I reckon it will slow you down and make you fight like robocop, unless you alternate with normal gloves and use them sparingly. But that would be same as using hand weights!

Comment

Working...
                    X