No announcement yet.

me on the punch mitts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me on the punch mitts

this is a short video of me on the punch mitts. Please give me some critique and no nasty comments please. The one glaring thing I havea problem with is keeping my chin down as it goes quite high sometimes. The mitt holder is Pepper Roach, Freddie Roach's older brother. He is a very motivating individual as a trainer

looking great, do you compete?

Comment

solid man, are you from thailand by chance???

Comment

yes I do compete. It was awhile since I had a boxing match though. I think it was 2005 I last fought boxing. After that I fought mma and more muay thai

Comment

lol. What makes you think i am from thailand? No I am not but I would really like to go there sometime later

Comment

Originally posted by skilgannon View Post
            lol. What makes you think i am from thailand? No I am not but I would really like to go there sometime later
            yo sound like a thai fighter when you strike. I lived in bangkok for 3 years, thats all. You are looking good on those pads bud...

Comment

I guess I can see how you could see that as I primarily train with a muay thai coach for the past 3 years who has a good boxing background and he has trained in thailand and fought there a couple times as well.

Comment

u use a pair of white winning gloves, huh?

14oz or 16oz?

Comment

they are 16 oz. best gloves around

Comment

You are working the pads good. Only thing I really noticed is when you jab you float your right elbow out a little bit leaving you vulnerable to a left hook to the body.

You are working a good pace and throwing alot of punches

Comment

Working...
                    X