Great video explaining the real reason that GGG is hated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great video explaining the real reason that GGG is hated

8:45 onwards explains it to a T

Real reason he is hated is simple hes a hypocrite.

Mad Canelo won the 160lb title at a catchweight BUT he himself had no problem putting up his 160LB title at a catchweight against Rosado.
    source:http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/1/2/...bo-boxing-news

Mad the fight between Cotto and Canelo took place at a catchweight but had no problem accepting stepaside money from cotto and also he himself had no problem putting up his 160lb title at a catcweight for Rosado.
    source: http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...de-deal--90238

GGG Says Anyone From 154-168lbs But turns out its no one from 154-168 but 160-164LB (wants catchweights with ward)
    source: http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/bo...-at-154160-168
    Source: http://thaboxingvoice.com/ward-rejec.../48092/?var=no

and the list goes on but I got bored, says canelo is ducking him but refuses to sign for the fight, says money doesnt matter to him but is about being the best thats why he wants to figth canelo but again doesnt sign the fight, says no one wants to fight him but everyone who actually wanted to fight him they turned down ward, froch, lara, canelo, and they fight the murrays of the world even able says GGG isnt looking good cause HE FINALLY started stepping up in competition lmfao.

psssshhhhhh
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 03-20-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Real reason he is hated is simple hes a hypocrite.

Mad Canelo won the 160lb title at a catchweight BUT he himself had no problem putting up his 160LB title at a catchweight against Rosado.

Mad the fight between Cotto and Canelo took place at a catchweight but had no problem accepting stepaside money from cotto and also he himself had no problem putting up his 160lb title at a catcweight for Rosado.
      source: http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...de-deal--90238

Canelo Says Anyone From 154-168lbs But turns out its no one from 154-168 but 160-164LB (wants catchweights with ward)
      source: http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/bo...-at-154160-168
      Source: http://thaboxingvoice.com/ward-rejec.../48092/?var=no

and the list goes on but I got bored, says canelo is ducking him but refuses to sign for the fight, says money doesnt matter to him but is about being the best thats why he wants to figth canelo but again doesnt sign the fight, says no one wants to fight him but everyone who actually wanted to fight him they turned down ward, froch, lara, canelo, and they fight the murrays of the world even able says GGG isnt looking good cause HE FINALLY started stepping up in competition lmfao.

psssshhhhhh
      A full page of GGG hate from the phony hypocrite who says haters gonna hate when he is the biggest hater of them all. Don't hate GGG so much. Your head might explode. Why not take step aside money from Cotto?????? You are so incredibly stupid that you believe Cotto would have fought GGG. Canelo says anyone from 154 to 168??????? I think you mean GGG you stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        A full page of GGG hate from the phony hypocrite who says haters gonna hate when he is the biggest hater of them all. Don't hate GGG so much. Your head might explode. Why not take step aside money from Cotto?????? You are so incredibly stupid that you believe Cotto would have fought GGG. Canelo says anyone from 154 to 168??????? I think you mean GGG you stupid ****.
        Haters are gonna hate baby!

Comment

hes hated by fans because hes not black and from the hood. **** it can ban me for race baiting or whatever but im saying the truth, sick of the **** on here. the guys who are slating him, have a think of who there favourite fighters are, they all share one thing in common. ggg is inoffensive, entertaining style, yet people hate on him so much. they have no reason to hate other than the colour of his skin. its absolutely pathetic. dougie fisher described these people perfectly. and of course because the black man didnt get knocked out that means he won the fight in there minds automatically, too slick. **** the demographic and **** the racist pieces of **** who post on here.

Comment

This guy is a ****ing hypocrite and a clown. He's twisting **** himself to fit his dumbass narrative. This **** started WAY before Pacquiao vs Mayweather. Floyd haters have rode anyone's dick hoping that they would beat Floyd ever since he made his way up the hard way through the p4p ranks.

The extreme dick riders of Floyd opponents started with the De La Hoya fight. I think Floyd's creation of the "Money" persona, 24/7 created by Floyd, and way he helped promote the fight had a lot to do with that. The racial **** started around this time too from the Hatton and De La Hoya fans. As a white Floyd fan(rare I know) I have been called a ****** quite a few times throughout the years.

Floyd was an exciting fighter up until his hands kept getting hurt. In my own opinion Pretty Boy Floyd > Money Mayweather. So if this guy was as much of a boxing fan as he tries to make himself seem he would have said Floyd use to be an exciting fighter... but since he's just the typical ****** he exposed himself as just another sad hater.

This clown says he doesn't like undeserved hype like what Broner was receiving... yet he's a GGG dickrider . Broner has even fought tougher opposition than GGG ffs! Broner never got hyped as much as GGG for beating cans.

I don't like hype jobs with **** resumes and fake accolades. That's why I don't like GGG. The guy is a 1 dimensional plodder with basic skills and good power. He's a solid fighter but nothing special at all and he has even yet to face an A class fighter. But his bunboys tout him as an atg.

After Pacquiao got turned into #48 the Floyd haters hopped onto GGG's dick hoping he would be the one to beat Floyd. Floyd was ducking GGG doe was used by several clowns on here. Then GGG's hype man ****ed up and said anyone from 154-168lbs... Ward was a 168lber and called his bluff.

Ward is not the ***** savior. Ward was a more realistic size and age matchup for GGG with Floyd ready to retire. Ward also would prove if the GGG hype was real. We don't need the Ward fight though cause now most see what I saw all along after the Jacobs fight... GGG is a good fighter but nowhere near as great as his hype.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              hes hated by fans because hes not black and from the hood. **** it can ban me for race baiting or whatever but im saying the truth, sick of the **** on here. the guys who are slating him, have a think of who there favourite fighters are, they all share one thing in common. ggg is inoffensive, entertaining style, yet people hate on him so much. they have no reason to hate other than the colour of his skin. its absolutely pathetic. dougie fisher described these people perfectly. and of course because the black man didnt get knocked out that means he won the fight in there minds automatically, too slick. **** the demographic and **** the racist pieces of **** who post on here.
              GGG is a biracial though. He is not Caucasian. So the white supremacists look dumb supporting him if they are only supporting him for being supposedly "white." The Klan doesn't accept biracials mixed with Asian as white. And the afro centric crowd shouldn't hate him for being "white" when he is biracial.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                I'm not black, and I'm sick of the hype...why do you like and defend a hype job? It's obvious from his last 2 fights that he hasn't looked good, and he's not A level. The guy steps up once (twice if you want to include an undersized brook) and both times looked extremely venerable and ever weak vs Danny

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  GGG is a biracial though. He is not Caucasian. So the white supremacists look dumb supporting him if they are only supporting him for being supposedly "white." The Klan doesn't accept biracials mixed with Asian as white. And the afro centric crowd shouldn't hate him for being "white" when he is biracial.
                  This is exactly right! People need to retake history and geography

Comment

it's not "hate".. it's called pushback.

HBO telling us he's indestructible. can't be ****ed with. Abel Sanchez says ANYONE from 154 to 168 can get it.. and then Andre Ward comes along and calls his bluff.

then all of the sudden it's "he'll only go up or down for a big money fight like Floyd and Chavez Jr". while at the same time saying his main concern is belts at 160.

I'm not saying he HAS to move to other divisions to prove anything. but his coach wrote a check with his big mouth and they couldn't cash it.

Lara calls him out but Abel says Monroe is a "bigger name". Ward is punking him to fight but they say Ward is a nobody who is unknown outside of Oakland.. when a win over Ward would've boosted his legacy from hype to proven.

they even avoid senile Hopkins. Loeffler said a fight with Hopkins was possible "down the road". what road? Hopkins wanted GGG to be his last fight and even senile Hopkins would've been his toughest match.

finally at age 35 he "steps up" in competition to fight a guy his fans said was "chinny". an 8-1 underdog. and was lucky to escape with victory. then HBO goes into damage control saying maybe age was a factor.

it's not "hate".. it's pushback. you say he's the boogeyman well we wanna see him fight monsters then. Andre Ward was a monster he hid from. so that's that.

Comment

Working...
                    X