Donald Trump : Hillary Clinton's biggest fanboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    i'd rather be that over a rent a cop.
    Rent a cop? I get what you're trying to do but it came off as stupid. It's incredibly funny how you make a jab like "rent a cop" and yet two weeks earlier you take a jab at me living in a gated community...due to me being this "rent-a cop." I'm such a failure

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      will strengthen trump's message later on about Washington being full of dirty players, especially recucklicans who are doing everything in their pathetic existence to hand over the election to hillary.

jumping for joy over a poll before the general? and at a single digit lead, against a guy who is supposedly hitler. more desperation here, bringer.

so explain BREXIT and why there's a moat of libtard tears surrounding it.
      Does it bother you (anyone else feel free to chime in) that the House used all that time and money yet didn't find anything? Seems like an incredible waste of resources.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        will strengthen trump's message later on about Washington being full of dirty players, especially recucklicans who are doing everything in their pathetic existence to hand over the election to hillary.
        So, when is it going to start doing that, exactly? Because Trump's lack of fundraising ability, lack of support from his own party, lack of a real ground game for the general, and lack of paid staffers continue to be talked about on a daily basis.

jumping for joy over a poll before the general? and at a single digit lead, against a guy who is supposedly hitler. more desperation here, bringer.
        Single digits are all it takes in a nation of 300+ million. Obama blew Romney out of the water electorally speaking yet only won by 4% when broken down mathematically via popular vote. That didn't change the result.

Also, I've said before that I really don't put any stock in to polling whatsoever. Look at Romney beating Obama in national polls the week before the 2012 election. Look at Brexit.

Polls are useless data samples. But you guys were the ones going nuts about them the one time Trump overtook Clinton in a national poll back in May while she was still being challenged by Sanders. I tried to tell all of you that Trump was receiving the same post-clinch bump that every candidate gets and that Clinton would even it out and continue to beat him in national polls once she secured the nomination, but nobody wanted to listen.

Weird how I'm always right like that, isn't it?

so explain BREXIT and why there's a moat of libtard tears surrounding it.
        European politics =/= American politics.

Surely even a dumb **** like you can wrap your head around that one, right?

The demographics are nowhere near the same, nor are the vote total needed or the system itself. There were a total of around 33 million votes cast in the Brexit vote - That's half of what was needed to win the Presidency in the US in 2012.

And that's not even taking in to account the electoral college system. Idiot Brits I've talked to this election cycle here in the lounge have no idea whatsoever how our system works. It's not a popular vote. Trump can win 100 million votes in November (lulz) and still lose the Presidency if he doesn't hit the magic number of 270.

Which he can't, and he won't.

so because you can't engage him in a 1 on 1 debate you resort to memes?

that's basically what he said you would do and you just confirmed it.
        None of these idiotic nationalists and wanna be edgesters can actually refute anything I'm saying in this thread. My arguments are all sourced and based on data and polling samples. They don't want a conversation in which the boundaries are rigidly defined as being about the facts or objective analysis - They're emotional little boys/kneejerk reactionaries whose only contributions to a political thread are unfounded accusations of criminality, ad-hominem attacks on users they disagree with, and silly 4chan memes that might be considered edgy to your average 13 year old.

Which is ironic, because that's the exact same mentality and debate strategy that they often accuse liberals of employing because "they can't argue facts."

Yet here I am, trying to argue facts with a bunch of supposedly grown men who get excited by walls and fascist rhetoric.

i've seen enough. he's public enemy #1 around these parts yet no one is able to debate him. it's always memes or insults.
        Dank memes and ****posts are their only modus operandi.

But somehow I'm the one who is the edgy and overly emotional guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Does it bother you (anyone else feel free to chime in) that the House used all that time and money yet didn't find anything? Seems like an incredible waste of resources.
          Of course it does.

They won't admit it though, but that's why you have guys like mathed rocking avatars of Clinton photoshopped as Hitler (which is ironic, given the fact that they often accuse the left of being the ones who compare everybody they dislike to Hitler...) and previously rocking a sig to prosecute her.

It must really suck to go through all that time and effort to manufacture a controversy to sink her Presidential aspirations only to have it blow up in your face like that when she's found innocent after all of that wasted media time and money.

She's approaching double digit leads on Trump now, FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Of course it does.

They won't admit it though, but that's why you have guys like mathed rocking avatars of Clinton photoshopped as Hitler (which is ironic, given the fact that they often accuse the left of being the ones who compare everybody they dislike to Hitler...) and previously rocking a sig to prosecute her.

It must really suck to go through all that time and effort to manufacture a controversy to sink her Presidential aspirations only to have it blow up in your face like that when she's found innocent after all of that wasted media time and money.

She's approaching double digit leads on Trump now, FFS.

The Quinniapac poll says different. Release date: June 29, 2016.

http://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/qu...ReleaseID=2363

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              The Quinniapac poll says different. Release date: June 29, 2016.

http://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/qu...ReleaseID=2363
              ...In which she's still beating him.

How does it feel to support a candidate who is so resoundingly hated by the American people that you feel the need to resort to posting polls that he's losing in as if that counts for some kind of victory?

Honestly, national polls won't tell us **** until after August. That's the way it always works in Presidential elections. You can get a view of things for local elections and swing states way before then, but the general election is always too emotional and reactionary for national polling to be considered viable until after August.

Once August gets here the primaries are long forgotten and primary candidate supporters (Berners on the left and Cruz/Rubio supporters on the right) fall in line with one of the two main national candidates, the nominations have been clinched, and the post-convention bumps the main candidates get from them start to die off.

Don't get too excited, though : Clinton will be beating Trump in all of those poll, too.

Comment

• krazyn8tive is getting tossed up like a salad.

oh no here come the memes! and the flashlights and notepads!

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  ...In which she's still beating him.

How does it feel to support a candidate who is so resoundingly hated by the American people that you feel the need to resort to posting polls that he's losing in as if that counts for some kind of victory?

Honestly, national polls won't tell us **** until after August. That's the way it always works in Presidential elections. You can get a view of things for local elections and swing states way before then, but the general election is always too emotional and reactionary for national polling to be considered viable until after August.

Once August gets here the primaries are long forgotten and primary candidate supporters (Berners on the left and Cruz/Rubio supporters on the right) fall in line with one of the two main national candidates, the nominations have been clinched, and the post-convention bumps the main candidates get from them start to die off.

Don't get too excited, though : Clinton will be beating Trump in all of those poll, too.
                  Oh wait...you're missing the point (as always). I was speaking to your smugness and usage of polls suggesting a "double digit" lead, your words, when in fact it's not true. Also speaking to your downplaying of polls when you yourself have been pole-slangin' lol this whole thread...but then get obtuse when someone other than yourself cites a poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    krazyn8tive is getting tossed up like a salad.

oh no here come the memes! and the flashlights and notepads!
                    There's a whole thread dedicated to you today giving you the attention you're craving. Go check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Oh wait...you're missing the point (as always). I was speaking to your smugness
                      I have every reason to be smug : First off, my side is winning. Dominating in every poll, actually. Secondly, I absolutely despise people with your infantile conservative mindset. You take pride in nationalism (as evidenced by prior posts supporting Trump) and your racial identity (so much so that you literally put your race in your username so that everybody knows) - Two things no successful human being ever puts stock in to because sane people realize that both are a product of coincidence as opposed to actual accomplishment.

My side is beating your side on the national election stage like a redheaded stepchild. Of course I'm happy about that, dip****.

and usage of polls suggesting a "double digit" lead, your words, when in fact it's not true.
                      What I said was fact.

Here she is opening with an 8 point lead over Trump in the crucial swing state of Florida. In case you're too ******ed to even math well - 8 points is only 2 points away from 10, which is where double digit leads begin.

http://jacksonville.com/news/politic...-trump-florida

Here she is with another 8 point lead over Trump. This time in a national poll.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/NBC-.../28/id/736026/

So, as you can see now that I've explained it for you, my saying that she was "approaching double digit leads" over Trump are, in fact, entirely accurate.

Also speaking to your downplaying of polls when you yourself have been pole-slangin' lol this whole thread.
                      Which I've already acknowledged in this thread (and others) multiple times.

I put zero stock in to polls conducted prior to August for good reason. However, it was you conservative assclowns who were falling all over yourselves and jizzing your pants back in May when Trump overtook Clinton in a national poll for the first (and only) time this cycle.

You guys made it clear to me then that you love poll results. So I'm just taking it upon myself to keep you all up to date on current polling trends.

You should be thankful.

but then get obtuse when someone other than yourself cites a poll.
                      I wasn't obtuse at all.

I should've thanked you for proving my point by posting a poll in which Clinton was also whipping Trump's ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X