Billy Joe "1.5M is not enough for gg bout"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just happy he talked sh.t to fat Dan

Comment

Shoot, I'll go out there and get knocked out by lil G for 1.5 mill.........that'd be life changing money for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Shoot, I'll go out there and get knocked out by lil G for 1.5 mill.........that'd be life changing money for me.
        After taxes and expenses you probably see around 600k

Comment

Originally posted by Potent View Post
          legacy has to count for something.
          Just getting asked for pictures when you are out with your family eating dinner 15yrs after you retired mostly. Legacy is overrated. In particular by guys who've never been punched in the head for money.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            After taxes and expenses you probably see around 600k
            You talking like I wouldn't be excited at seeing that kind of money, I could pay off my house with that kind of cash

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              You talking like I wouldn't be excited at seeing that kind of money, I could pay off my house with that kind of cash
              No im saying that it's not like it's keeping the whole 1,5M and damn your lucky where I live you can't even look at a house with 600k

Comment

I believe Saunders. Those claims that he was offered $3mil+ are stupid, how can Little G offer that when a Little G fight would be lucky to make $4 mil before expenses?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Just getting asked for pictures when you are out with your family eating dinner 15yrs after you retired mostly. Legacy is overrated. In particular by guys who've never been punched in the head for money.
                  It's a sport, even if now they're making it more business. That means wanting to find out who is better than the other. Believe it or not that means something to a lot of fighters. Not every fighter is going to be making the kind of money that they believe they deserve because most of the money comes from the people.

Nobody values Billy taking on Golovkin enough for him to make so much money. It's simply about if he feels he can win. If not than maybe he is looking to sell his 0 for the right amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Potent View Post
                    He says "1 half million..." Could it be 500k? He didn't say 1 AND a half million. If it's 500k then I sorta see his point, but at the end of the day legacy has to count for something.
                    ... ^^^ which is right.....................

Comment

Why is everyone so hung up on BJS fighting GGG straight after he wins his title? The guy is still young, just became a world champion and wants to settle in and improve before going after someone like Golovkin. He said he wants a stadium fight in the U.K and MAXIMUM money for the fight. Golovkin was over in the U.K and the teams have spoken. Promoters work 2 3 fights ahead sometimes. If GGG wants the belt so bad he will come to the U.K in June/July when the stadiums are available. He can fight on the Fury undercard at Wembley in front of 80,000 people and make a name for himself in the U.K and worldwide

Comment

Working...
                      X