Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's some thats interested to see how Floyd would deal with Khan's style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight doesnt make sense to me at all!! TBH khan has done nothing lately he shouldnt even be on floyds list IMO!!!

I think Bradley is a much better fight!!

Comment

Khan should have to face someone formidable before he is in the running for the Mayweather sweepstakes.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        If Khan gets the fight, and they don't even try to get Bradley (atleast try) I will be happy once it bombs. Khan doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as Mayweather, i don't care if his "style" would be interesting to see against floyd. You haven't done jack buddy at 147, and lost your last two meaningful fights at 140 (even though i thought he beat lamont, still)

sadly it's looking more and more like it will be mayweather vs. khan. sad.
        It's looking like Khan vs Floyd how? Because a bunch of posters on NSB keep bringing it up? Floyd hasn't said as much as a peep since September. And he won't until he gets ready to announce his next fight. This is just typical NSB bull**** and your acting like their on the press tour already LOL. But on a serious note I wouldn't mind Khan vs the Broner/Maidana winner. Or someone like Robert Guerrero.

Comment

There are some that are not interested in seeing Floyd accept that level of opponent.

Comment

We can't miss the obvious. No one is beating Mayweather. So why not put Khan in there with him, it'll be an entertaining fight while it lasts. Whoever you put in with Floyd, they're getting beat regardless. The difference with Khan is that you know it'll be one of Floyd's most entertaining fights because Khan is one of the most entertaining fighters to watch in the sport.

Comment

Floyd uses the same approach regardless of who he's fighting.

Comment

I totally agree... Barring ridiculous fights at higher weights, nobody is expected to be able to touch Floyd...

So at that point, all we need now is excitement, so out of all the fights Floyd wins easy, which one will be the most exciting?

Khan is totally up there, if not at the top of the list

Comment

He'd deal with it by making Khan's amateurish lunges miss and then punching the guy in the face.

Comment

Working...
                  X