Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARTICLE: Kirkland Suffers Shoulder Tear against Molina/ Williams-Kirkland in talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the end for Pwill. He doesn't have the power to hurt Kirkland and he fights with a brawling style tailor made for Kirkland. It's funny a couple of years ago people were running from Paul Williams. 1 Hellacious knockout and he's a shell of the man he once was.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      This is the end for Pwill. He doesn't have the power to hurt Kirkland

Ishida disagrees

Let's see when Kirkland comes back what's gonna be the excuse for getting his ass whooped again.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Ishida disagrees

Let's see when Kirkland comes back what's gonna be the excuse for getting his ass whooped again.
        http://punch.ocregister.com/files/20...l-Williams.jpg

Martinez disagrees

Let's see when Williams comes back what's gonna be the excuse for getting his ass whooped again.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          http://punch.ocregister.com/files/20...l-Williams.jpg

Martinez disagrees

Let's see when Williams comes back what's gonna be the excuse for getting his ass whooped again.

When did I say anyone didn't have power to KO Williams? And who said I was a Williams fan or gave a **** if he lost or won? I stated clearly earlier I didn't like Williams if anything... So where were you coming from with that pic? Nice try tho. :bukkake:

Comment

When did I say anyone didn't have power to KO Williams? And who said I was a Williams fan or gave a **** if he lost or won? I stated clearly earlier I didn't like Williams if anything... So where were you coming from with that pic? Nice try tho. :bukkake:
            So what's your whole point then?

Pac, Wlad, Lewis, Tyson, SRL, RJJ, Ali, Foreman, Martinez, and many others have all been stopped...

What's your point saying Ishida disagrees?

Or are you just trolling?

Comment

lol p will lost to a fighter who's the best at 154 and 160 and kirkland lost to ishida... AHAHAHAHAH stupid kirkland fans

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                So what's your whole point then?

Pac, Wlad, Lewis, Tyson, SRL, RJJ, Ali, Foreman, Martinez, and many others have all been stopped...

What's your point saying Ishida disagrees?

Or are you just trolling?
                You missed the post I quoted which said:
                He (Williams) doesn't have the power to hurt Kirkland
                Which means you OBVIOUSLY DON'T NEED power to KO Kirkland if Ishida took him out in 1.

Comment

You missed the post I quoted which said:

Which means you OBVIOUSLY DON'T NEED power to KO Kirkland if Ishida took him out in 1.

I saw that.

But you're theory makes absolutely no sense.

Angulo hits harder than Ishida. Going off your logic, Kirkland should've been done after the first shot. He shouldn't have even gotten up after the first knockdown.

Going off your theory, Pac should've never lasted with Cotto, Hatton, DLH and Margarito because he was KO'd earlier in his career.

Again, you make no sense. Are you just trolling to be funny or are you serious?

If you're being funny, you're right.... Hahahahahahah, you are very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                    lol p will lost to a fighter who's the best at 154 and 160 and kirkland lost to ishida... AHAHAHAHAH stupid kirkland fans
                    put them up prime for prime keepin their past as the past,, i see kirk havin problems with p-wills jab and p-will pumping combos all night i see kirk being gassed out by the 7th as well kirk will be a sitting duck plus Pwill will also have 6 inches on Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      put them up prime for prime keepin their past as the past,, i see kirk havin problems with p-wills jab and p-will pumping combos all night i see kirk being gassed out by the 7th as well kirk will be a sitting duck plus Pwill will also have 6 inches on Kirkland
                      I still see Kirk winning.

He's been touched before; even in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X