• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Will the UK have a Cocaine user as the next Leader

Yeah Man
    50.00%
    No Way Jose
    50.00%
    Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 06:50 PM.

Gove won't get into power. The guy is as unlikeable as it gets and he has a face you immediately want to cave in. There isn't one candidate that makes you want to vote for them on the Conservative side.

There has been a seriously dirty campaign by the Zionists on Jeremy Corbyn (no tinfoil hat here, there are videos where people in his party are being paid by Zionists to go against him) but he literally has stood up for the poor and been a man who has lived by what he has preached since day 1. Look at the way he dresses, his demeanour, his long support for human rights, his anti-war stance. All of these Etonion Tories are corrupt and have no notion of what it means to be working class. Ahhh politics is so filthy.

The only thing I don't like about Jezza is his stance on Brexit. I do believe he is a Brexiteer at heart but his party and majority of his followers aren't big Brexit fans. That being said, I believe he wants to leave the EU openly now because that is what the majority voted for.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Gove won't get into power. The guy is as unlikeable as it gets and he has a face you immediately want to cave in. There isn't one candidate that makes you want to vote for them on the Conservative side.

There has been a seriously dirty campaign by the Zionists on Jeremy Corbyn (no tinfoil hat here, there are videos where people in his party are being paid by Zionists to go against him) but he literally has stood up for the poor and been a man who has lived by what he has preached since day 1. Look at the way he dresses, his demeanour, his long support for human rights, his anti-war stance. All of these Etonion Tories are corrupt and have no notion of what it means to be working class. Ahhh politics is so filthy.

The only thing I don't like about Jezza is his stance on Brexit. I do believe he is a Brexiteer at heart but his party and majority of his followers aren't big Brexit fans. That being said, I believe he wants to leave the EU openly now because that is what the majority voted for.

Boris is also a coke head.
      He tried doing that Bill Clinton thing and said he sneezed when taking it, so it didn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        He tried doing that Bill Clinton thing and said he sneezed when taking it, so it didn't count.
        Boris is also a major twat. People voted him in as mayor of London because he portrayed the lovable, harmless oaf image. It was a facade, he isn't lovable but he is an oaf just a bit more cerebral than we think.

I really liked the Lib Dem leader a few years back but he sealed his fate when he joined up with the Tories years ago to oust Gordon Brown. He seemed like a genuine guy as far as politicians go....a bit naive but still fairly switched on and looked the part but also could talk. Kind of like a Tony Blair-lite.

I wish Gordon Brown was about 20 years younger. He is exactly the kind of guy we need in power right now and I wasn't a big fan of him growing up. Theres a huge vacuum right at the top but there isn't anyone really palatable to fill it. Corbyn has some pretty wacky policies on business that could seriously damage businesses that operate on low profit margins like mine. We really rely on zero hour contracts and minimum wage staff. If that was to change, the business I work for (employs around 30,000 people) would be in serious trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          boris talks such crap when sober I'd rather die than listen to his coked up ramblings. you like any of the candidates even slightly?

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
            boris talks such crap when sober I'd rather die than listen to his coked up ramblings. you like any of the candidates even slightly?
            Any one who Trump advocates is a twat.

Comment

Farage needs to be the next pm. Labour and tories cannot be trusted. They've collectively took Britain to the pits. **** both of those parties, they've shafted the average Joe on the street.

Comment

It basically doesn't even matter who gets in, none of them are fit to meet the demands of the job right now, drugs or no

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Boris is also a major twat. People voted him in as mayor of London because he portrayed the lovable, harmless oaf image. It was a facade, he isn't lovable but he is an oaf just a bit more cerebral than we think.

I really liked the Lib Dem leader a few years back but he sealed his fate when he joined up with the Tories years ago to oust Gordon Brown. He seemed like a genuine guy as far as politicians go....a bit naive but still fairly switched on and looked the part but also could talk. Kind of like a Tony Blair-lite.

I wish Gordon Brown was about 20 years younger. He is exactly the kind of guy we need in power right now and I wasn't a big fan of him growing up. Theres a huge vacuum right at the top but there isn't anyone really palatable to fill it. Corbyn has some pretty wacky policies on business that could seriously damage businesses that operate on low profit margins like mine. We really rely on zero hour contracts and minimum wage staff. If that was to change, the business I work for (employs around 30,000 people) would be in serious trouble.
                  Gordon Brown, you trolling mate?

Comment

stop pissing about and put nigel farage in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X