Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Promoter Eddie Hearn is disgusted with the recent news that heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller failed a second drug test. Late Wednesday night, Miller said he never knowingly took a banned substance and will appeal a decision to revoke his licence over an adverse finding from a doping test ahead of his heavyweight title fight with Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow Miller can go f-ck himself. I'm really hoping Ortiz takes the fight. He & his team have been absolutely silent though which sucks. I heard whispers that his team said he wouldn't be ready for June 1st which would suck ass. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised though

Comment

My problem with this is Eddie Hearn gon sit here & pretend he believes AJ is clean as a whistle. I'm convinced that this is a sport wide problem. & I'm sure Eddie knows this & I'm pretty sure he promotes some PED cheats as well. So don't come down hard on Miller when you & everybody knows it's an everybody thing, not a Jarrell Miller thing. All these niccas is biased & corrupt. I feel like the energy wouldn't be the same If AJ tested positive. He's a co-promoter of Miller & now he's gonna talk about him like he don't know him. It's all about who brings in the most money that's who they care about for real. #Fukboxing
      Last edited by MPDKSAB; 04-19-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

"Big Fraud" Miller. Body by Juice.

Comment

don't let Miller back in the sport man

Comment

He probably ate some bad chittlings

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
              My problem with this is Eddie Hearn gon sit here & pretend he believes AJ is clean as a whistle. I'm convinced that this is a sport wide problem. & I'm sure Eddie knows this & I'm pretty sure he promotes some PED cheats as well. So don't come down hard on Miller when you & everybody knows it's an everybody thing, not a Jarrell Miller thing. All these niccas is biased & corrupt. I feel like the energy wouldn't be the same If AJ tested positive. He's a co-promoter of Miller & now he's gonna talk about him like he don't know him. It's all about who brings in the most money that's who they care about for real. #Fukboxing
              Anthony Joshua is passing the tests, and is PAYING for these tests to be administered for his opponents.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-19-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Big baby Miller is so full of shlt, American cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                  Joshua does VADA drugs testing as well as 24/7 365 drugs testing program over in the UK. He literally pays the most for year round testing of any boxer and conducts the most stringent testing alongside Donaire.

Comment

The truth hurts! This hurts bad! Damn Baby! It would've been way better to take that L in the ring! Brooklyn, keep your head up!

Comment

Working...
                    X