Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Trying To Check All The Loma Ass Kissing ON ESPN AND THEY TURNING ON HIM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    I like both fighters but they will never fight each other. Loma lost to Salido, never should have taken the fight. Bud Crawford is in arguably in the most loaded division in boxing. Until Bud loses I think Loma has to ranked under Crawford.
    - -Sonnyboy, dirty Laurence Cole had to pull off Loma every time he got on top of salidnb

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      I like both fighters but they will never fight each other. Loma lost to Salido, never should have taken the fight. Bud Crawford is in arguably in the most loaded division in boxing. Until Bud loses I think Loma has to ranked under Crawford.
      That was is wrong with boxing, Loma was right to take that fight, it does not ruined his career, he took risks to establish a record, champ in 2nd fight. You guys bashing dudes for taking risks...

No shame

Loma broke many records, what is doing loma is underappreciated.
      For whatever reason you guys focusing on that salido loss...and no t prizing his risk taking approach...

Loma lost and it has to be pointed in P4P talks but loma has better wins than bud

It's 50/50 IMO
      Last edited by BillyBoxing; 04-13-2019, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        LOMA been running from mikey and everyone knows that, it wasnt till Mikey possibly cant make weight no more that Loma got brave and mention mikey before it was "UMMM IDK MAYBE HE BEAT ME UP LIKE I BEAT UP RIGO!"
        We’re just waiting for Mikey to see something in Loma

Comment

Anyone remember the commentary of jizzin in pants:

''Lomachenko doesn't look like any other fighter..he has what Pacquiao had, what Ali had...looks like Lomachenko..''

Comment

I used to think Loma vs. Mikey was 50/50, but after the way Mikey looked against Spence, that's an 80-20 in Loma's favor now.

I guarantee if the fight gets made, Mikey is a 5-1 to 4-1 underdog.

Comment

When is mikey gonna see something in Loma? He didn't see anything in yuri gamboa or linares either hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                We’re just waiting for Mikey to see something in Loma
                mikey been wanted that fight. Its Loma and team who never pursued it.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  mikey been wanted that fight. Its Loma and team who never pursued it.
                  At this point, I’d prefer Loma/Berchelt anyways

Berchelt/Vargas II is gonna be fire

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    First of all, Andre Ward is part white. He's as white as he's black. Second of all, I don't like Ward, but he's not a racist. He already fought off Black Panther racists when some LDBC members tried to race bait him, and called them racist.
                    I dont think hes racist either, but fighters from the USA sure dont like giving foreign fighters credit or benefit of the doubt. Look at the hate Mayweather got for not pulling the company line with Wilder Fury. Everyone knew Fury won, but most of the American stars ringside just wouldn't say it. Its quite sad really, growing up in the UK, i never had an issue supporting America, Mexican or African fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                      We all know he got a gift against Kovalev in their first fight too. That man is not undefeated.
                      It was a close fight and some very respected media members like Iole, Coppinger, Campbell, etc scored the fight for Ward.

I personally had Kovalev winning, but people are too eager to cry robbery. In a close fight, it's silly to cry robbery.

They had an immediate rematch and Ward won by knockout. That settles any doubt right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X