Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Where'd Canelo Go? How Can He Skip Me Like That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You acting like Nelo isn't a decent opponent. Nelo is better than decent so let's see the damn fight you Twinkies!
    He needs to face someone decent like Jacobs who he continues to duck. Don't play dumb, Charlo needs to fight better competition before trying to call out Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      You need to look up the definition of Mandatory.
      Ggg and Jacobs are ranked 1 and 2 in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        Charlo and andrade aren't even up for discussion with the caliber of opposition they face. They are looking for canelo welfare at this point cause they havnt earned a shot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRbpB5ziYc

That ^ don't look like "welfare."

Stop the excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          Lol Ggg and Jacobs are ranked 1 and 2 for the WBC.
          So then Sissy-G has to go through Jermall (the WBC Champion) & Jacobs can after unless he wants to duck Jermall & go to 168.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j.razor
            YOU the cornball protecting Nelo & Pvssy-G cuz YOU the female talking bout, "no please don't fight him, I love him!" I'm trying to see these fight while YOU the one acting like a b!tch, B!tch.

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
            Lmao yea why not just repeat everything I said by rewriting it in a different way . That’s right listen to your daddy you fkn ho.now go suck on both charlo nut sack.you fkn female with your feelings ho
            You are afraid of them fighting, I understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
              It doesn't but the politics & business of boxing will make it matter.
              WE can change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                called business sense...major league don’t bother with minor leaguers ...Canelo/Ggg playing chess not checkers!!
                Sissy-G is checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  He needs to face someone decent like Jacobs who he continues to duck. Don't play dumb, Charlo needs to fight better competition before trying to call out Canelo.
                  Jacobs ducked him already, don't play dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                    Ggg and Jacobs are ranked 1 and 2 in the division.
                    So they have to through Jermall (the Champion in the division. I bet you they don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                      Jacobs was saying he wants to fight charlo many times, even before he fought derevyanchenko. Charlo's energy changed when jacobs pulled up on him. He was shouting all over the place, saying he was going to front him and ****, and when jacobs showed up, he showed a different temperament. You can see it clear as day, clown. That touching Ms statement by jacobs was a diss not a duck, slow brains. Andrade pulled out due to purse disagreements, not because of fear. Learn the difference. It's the lying charlos who said that he was scared, and you believe them like a gullible sheep. Jermall has been smoke and mirrors the same way as canelo or GGG. The only fighters who showed true characters in the MW division are andrade and jacobs. It's a fact, not an opinion.
                      Stop it. Jacobs went the other way when Jermall TOLD him. "Let's fight." Now Jacobs want to go to 168 (stays ducking). Boo Boo was never making bank when he pulled out of the fight stop with the lame excuses. You full of opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X