• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True That View Post
    Pacquiao’s confidence not the same, Thurman beats him says Santa Cruz
    July 4th, 2019

By Jim Dower:

(From Boxing News 24)
    1st of all I thought LSC was way wrong on many things like claiming run time will be 20 lbs heavier & making it out that pacs easy work for thurman but then I soon realized that whomever wrote the article is talking outta their ass altogether.

In case you warent already aware of this,boxing news 24 is the world pos site on the net. Its full of the stupidest articles with a bunch of fake pen names of the same writer dan ambrose. That site is full of hacknied drivel & their "articles" are nothing but narrative lifted from YouTube videos & they flat out hate on certain fighters like pac 24/7,the whole site is driven by hating
    Last edited by kushking; 07-04-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
      i can see a draw happening. and the odds of a draw in boxing. hmmmmm, too risky.
      That way either Pacquiao or Keith don't retire and so that the mega fight people originally wanted before Crawford became relevant which was Thurman vs Spence is saved having them remain undefeated. Pacquiao would also remain as a fighter who isn't washed up & that needs to hang up the gloves that could fight Porter, Mikey + Danny Garcia.
      Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 07-05-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        1st of all I thought LSC was way wrong on many things like claiming run time will be 20 lbs heavier & making it out that pacs easy work for thurman but then I soon realized that whomever wrote the article is talking outta their ass altogether.

In case you warent already aware of this,boxing news 24 is the world pos site on the net. Its full of the stupidest articles with a bunch of fake pen names of the same writer dan ambrose. That site is full of hacknied drivel & their "articles" are nothing but narrative lifted from YouTube videos & they flat out hate on certain fighters like pac 24/7,the whole site is driven by hating

It's only one of a few sites I go to get boxing updates from. I am fully aware of the biased writers, I pay no mind to that, I just pay mind to what the latest updates and news is in the boxing world. What the website reports is true, the opinions and biasness of the writers is the bogus part, but I don't pay mind to that.

Comment

Working...
        X