No announcement yet.

Gennadiy Golovkin has become a diva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Don't forget that British and Mexican tv scored that fight for Jacobs, _Maxi.
    You’re still on that Maxi train, huh?

I don’t care about british and mexican TV. I watched both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Nobody can find the supposed insult. So yeah I'm leaning towards it being a bad translation and out of context.
      They speak the same language so nothing is going to be badly translated.

From looking at this from my vantage point.
      1) GGG praised DY
      2) DY said something either about and or to GGG that wasn't too respectful
      3) GGG decided due to this that GGG wasn't going to let him fight on one of his undercards in an event he is promoting.

My take is that if DY isn't going to be respectful to GGG, then GGG doesn't need to give his star power rub to him. Which is exactly what GGG is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        They speak the same language so nothing is going to be badly translated.
        So GGG did the interview and translated to English?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          If Floyd did that with Tank everyone would be screaming “GOAT PROMOTER TBE!!”
          I remember Floyd getting criticized for shelving Tank & that interview he did with fight hype criticizing his fighters. One of his biggest critics was one punch
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-27-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

So GGG did the interview and translated to English?
            GGG speaks the same language. He doesn't need to translate it, he already understands it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Daniyar looked terrible again last night. If GGG wanted Madrimov on his card instead of Yeleussinov he made a good call.
              CcecrI’m crab.... why are you red......
              nice post..... green....I ain’t allow to green you again... shalom... from jhonny and Z

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                GGG speaks the same language. He doesn't need to translate it, he already understands it.
                The interview was in the British press.

If you not gonna have the basic facts correct please don't quote me. I don't have time to get you up to speed

Comment

I remember Floyd getting criticized for shelving Tank & that interview he did with fight hype criticizing his fighters. One of his biggest critics was one punch

Ployd phigts perfectly........... that man... sweet.....unfortunately he Caint.... make his bros fight so good...

Comment

Working...
                  X