No announcement yet.

Ggg/Abel split was due to cheapness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ggg/Abel split was due to cheapness

Because it’s pretty obvious that ggg chose the cheapest trainer available.

Out of all the top trainers Garcia, roach, goosen, Hunter Banks is easily the cheapest to hire. Lol

Ggg is a cheap bastard.

Abel wanted 10% of Golovkin's $$$ (6 fight /100 million deal) Golovkin wanted to give him 2.5%.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
      Abel wanted 10% of Golovkin's $$$ (6 fight /100 million deal) Golovkin wanted to give him 2.5%.
      Damn.

I thought he was only making 20% less than what he normally would.

Comment

GGG's always been cheap. Just look at his teams gear. For example Canelo and other fighters spend good money to have their team look good and respectable with expensive team gear such as shirts, caps, jackets, etc. If you look at GGG's fights with Canelo he pulls out a bunch of cheap, thin, see thru, wrinkled up t-shirts out of his gym bag and hands them to his team. For god's sake they are not even folded just thrown into a ball in his bag. He and Abel then put these cheap t shirts on and they were all wrinkled and they were so cheap you could see through them. What was worse about it was Abel sweated so much during the fight his cheap team shirt was drenched and one could see his disgusting, fat body through the paper thin shirt.

That is how cheap GGG is. He does not even want to spend money to have him and his team look respectable in front of thousands/millions of people during the biggest fights of his career.
        Last edited by jdp28tx; 05-06-2019, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
          GGG's always been cheap. Just look at his teams gear. For example Canelo and other fighters spend good money to have their team look good and respectable with expensive team gear such as shirts, caps, jackets, etc. If you look at GGG's fights with Canelo he pulls out a bunch of cheap, thin, see thru, wrinkled up t-shirts out of his gym bag and hands them to his team. For god's sake they are not even folded just thrown into a ball in his bag. He and Able then put these cheap t shirts on and they were all wrinkled and they were so cheap you could see through them. What was worse about it was Able sweated so much during the fight his cheap team shirt was drenched and one could see his disgusting, fat body through the paper thin shirt.

That is how cheap GGG is. He does not even want to spend money to have him and his team look respectable in front of thousands/millions of people during the biggest fights of his career.
          Hahahahaha

Are khazaks known for being cheap cuz borat sure made it seem like that

Comment

Know how fighters can price themselves out of a fight ??? Unabel priced himself out of a job.

He's free to get 10 mil elsewhere, though

Comment

Abel forgot that he worked for GGG, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                GGG's always been cheap. Just look at his teams gear. For example Canelo and other fighters spend good money to have their team look good and respectable with expensive team gear such as shirts, caps, jackets, etc. If you look at GGG's fights with Canelo he pulls out a bunch of cheap, thin, see thru, wrinkled up t-shirts out of his gym bag and hands them to his team. For god's sake they are not even folded just thrown into a ball in his bag. He and Able then put these cheap t shirts on and they were all wrinkled and they were so cheap you could see through them. What was worse about it was Able sweated so much during the fight his cheap team shirt was drenched and one could see his disgusting, fat body through the paper thin shirt.

Lmao this is gold I tell you, GOLD!

Made me spit out my sandwich lol

Comment

golovkins already made close to 70 million plus this 100 million. nope he just can't spare to give anymore away. next thing you know what he only has 100 million? 50 million? omg

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Lmao this is gold I tell you, GOLD!

Made me spit out my sandwich lol
                    Go back and see the GGG Canelo fight when they show GGG in his locker room. It's all on tape and its funny as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X