Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Nelo beats Danny J... what excuses are Nelo haters gonna come up with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Nelo beats Danny J... what excuses are Nelo haters gonna come up with?

After Nelo beats DJ... what excuses are Nelo haters gonna come up with?

No disrespect for Danny J... he is one helluva fighter and one helluva story... The Miracle Man is as legit as they come...

but all you hatin mofo's gonna come up with some bullsht to discredit this win....

so lets hear it now... go on the record hatin'azmofos..... wachugot????

"danny won with the jab alone"

"canelo didnt fight messican style"

"everybody knows danny really won"

just a few stabs in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      "danny won with the jab alone"

"canelo didnt fight messican style"

"everybody knows danny really won"

just a few stabs in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
        After Nelo beats DJ... what excuses are Nelo haters gonna come up with?

No disrespect for Danny J... he is one helluva fighter and one helluva story... The Miracle Man is as legit as they come...

but all you hatin mofo's gonna come up with some bullsht to discredit this win....

so lets hear it now... go on the record hatin'azmofos..... wachugot????
        I'm not a hater. But it is pretty simple, just win decisively. I would say that to any top fighter. You want to shut people up for good you go out and dominate. Boxing isn't like other sports where it is clear to everyone who won because there are point totals. The only way you really close mouths in boxing is by being decisive.

Canelo deserves respect for this fight. Jacobs is an excellent fighter. I hope the best fighter wins but I will never just go with what ever Vegas says "won". Boxing is utterly corrupt.

I look forward to an entertaining fight. I hope the best fighter wins, but I have my own book and in the end that is all that matters to me.

Comment

Legitimately don't see how people can have a gripe against Canelo. If you don't respect what he's done and his resume, I don't think boxing is for you

Comment

As long as he don't get gift like he did with Ggg there will be no problem with giving Nell credit.
            Both these guys came close to beating Ggg and gave Ggg all he could handle.
            If Nell wins he's no2 behind ggg

Comment

GGG already beat him so he’s only beat gggs leftovers

Comment

It's great he's fighting Jacob's but we all know if it goes the distance, Canelo ain't losing.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  As long as he don't get gift like he did with Ggg there will be no problem with giving Nell credit.
                  Both these guys came close to beating Ggg and gave Ggg all he could handle.
                  If Nell wins he's no2 behind ggg
                  FFS cabbages like you seriously irritate the **** out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    Legitimately don't see how people can have a gripe against Canelo. If you don't respect what he's done and his resume, I don't think boxing is for you
                    Things do not have to be mutually exclusive. You can think Canelo is a top level fighter, one of the best in the game, and at the same time you can look at his resume and say it isn't as great as some people would have you believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X