No announcement yet.

GGG: "If nobody from the commission will cancel it, I will do my job."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    It's fear taking. I do like the guy but psychologically speaking, he does not sound confident at all. He didn't complain much about anything before the first fight. Now, it's the wraps, the bumps, DLH, Canelo's trainers, media, etc. A confident man isn't looking for things to blame. Were it just the test failure, fair enough, but this guy is looking for everything possible to blame for what he's already envisioned in his head; a loss.
    Yeah, man. Couple that with Abel’s pleas for Canelo to just stand still so GGG can hit him and I wouldn’t bet on GGG May 5.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Golovkin giving a lot of time to media
      Seems legit angry
      It all matters

I rekon he might get knocked out
      at first i tought that gggs team was trying to get under canelos skin, but it seems like the opposite is happening... as focused as he was in the first fight he missed punches like crazy (like 500), if he isnt 100pct for the rematch it could be a long night for him, or even short, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Hes hoping they cancel it, this is him trying to bring the integrity of the boxing commission into question to hopefully shame them into cancelling the fight.

GGG is a coward. We knew that the day he said he wanted mayweather and pacquaio at 154 but wanted no piece of canelo at the same weight, we knew teh day he wanted ward at 164 but had no issue with chavez at 168.
        Fuk you, shithead.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yeah, man. Couple that with Abel’s pleas for Canelo to just stand still so GGG can hit him and I wouldn’t bet on GGG May 5.
          His opponent pissed dirty and it's being brushed under the rug because he's the cash cow. He has the right to say anything he wants and be as angry as he wants to be.

Remember when povetkin pissed dirty the first time? It took wilder a day to say nope not fighting him, didn't wait for any organization or commission to investigate.
          Here on the other hand you have a fighter who's opponent pissed hotter than Meldonium, but he still says he'll fight if the commission says its OK.

It's amazing how some of you folks are trying to spin this **** so it comes back to Golovkin being the bad guy somehow.

It's sad and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            It's fear taking. I do like the guy but psychologically speaking, he does not sound confident at all. He didn't complain much about anything before the first fight. Now, it's the wraps, the bumps, DLH, Canelo's trainers, media, etc. A confident man isn't looking for things to blame. Were it just the test failure, fair enough, but this guy is looking for everything possible to blame for what he's already envisioned in his head; a loss.
            That's a warrior tallking, something outside your experience.

He's had enough of the fakery and bullshit and he's ready to fight, whether the deck is stacked against him or not. He's going to beat Canelo again, and this time those crooked Vegas judges won't have any say in the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
              He's saying he has a contract so he has to fight if they don't suspend Canelo. That's a ****ty situation to be in.
              I'm 99% sure there's a clause about canceling the fight if one of them tested positive. If not the lawyers on GGG's side need to be slapped.

Its not like VADA is officially recognized by the Nevada State Athletic commission anyways because neither them or USADA have governing power, so in that case the lawyers would have to protect GGG by writing it up in the contract in the event that Canelo failed a test under VADA.
              Last edited by Biolink; 03-21-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                at first i tought that gggs team was trying to get under canelos skin, but it seems like the opposite is happening... as focused as he was in the first fight he missed punches like crazy (like 500), if he isnt 100pct for the rematch it could be a long night for him, or even short, lol..
                No more PEDs for the cheating rat Canelo. He couldn't dent GGG with his best punch when he was roided to the gills, he isn't going to do it in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  I'm 99% sure there's a clause about canceling the fight if one of them tested positive. If not the lawyers on GGG's side need to be slapped. Its not like VADA is officially recognized by the Nevada State Athletic commission anyways because they have no governing power.
                  probably the clause instead refers to a fighter "failing the test" and technically that might require more than just a positive result.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    Hes hoping they cancel it, this is him trying to bring the integrity of the boxing commission into question to hopefully shame them into cancelling the fight.

GGG is a coward. We knew that the day he said he wanted mayweather and pacquaio at 154 but wanted no piece of canelo at the same weight, we knew teh day he wanted ward at 164 but had no issue with chavez at 168.
                    Not true. Canelo is the one who tested positive for something. Leave Floyd and Ward out of your trolling, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      No more PEDs for the cheating rat Canelo. He couldn't dent GGG with his best punch when he was roided to the gills, he isn't going to do it in May.
                      i dont think canelo is going to stop ggg, roids or not, i think he will outbox him... canelo isnt going to get a ko unless ggg gets wreckless... if ggg goes street fighting mode like he did vs brook then it could happen... but ggg is smart and he knows when to do this, he didnt do it with lemule, jacobs and canelo for a reason...
                      csnt wait for cinco de mayo..

Comment

Working...
                      X