Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They just ruined Triple GGG's record because the association wants to make money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just ruined Triple GGG's record because the association wants to make money.

Let's see, Golovkin threw more punches, landed more punches, landed at a better percentage, landed more punches in 10 of 12 rounds, and was the aggressor the whole fight. How in the hell are some of you trying to say Canelo won? Stop being butt hurt that Canelo was out boxed. Stop making excuses and give Golovin his due

Canelo landed more power punches in 7 of 12 rounds.

Comment

Golovkin was a good champion, but now it's the end of the road.

He had to stay at 160 because guys like Ward were waiting for him at 168.

Young warriors Canelo, Gilberto Ramirez, and David Benavidez are taking over.

Comment

Golovkin didn't land at a higher percentage, Canelo did.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          Golovkin was a good champion, but now it's the end of the road.

He had to stay at 160 because guys like Ward were waiting for him at 168.

Young warriors Canelo, Gilberto Ramirez, and David Benavidez are taking over.
          Father time is the biggest ***** of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Canelo landed more power punches in 7 of 12 rounds.
            You don't win a fight simply because you threw and landed more power punches. further, punch counts do not transfer over round to round. Once a round is scored, you start the next round fresh. Canelo landed 33.5% and 40% power shots..Ggg landed 31% and 30% power shots..Landed 49 more punches then canelo and threw 200 more.. However, punches thrown, and especially landed are a huge part! Defense counts! Ring general ship counts! GGG without a doubt had the majority of ring general ship; control; dictating what was happening. He clearly won the fight. Close rounds. Many were close. If you know how to properly score each round, you had to have it for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Hond View Post
              Golovkin didn't land at a higher percentage, Canelo did.
              Anyone who thinks Canelo won is delusional and doesn't know anything about boxing. I saw it closer but Golovkin won more rounds. He should be the undisputed champ. It's a shame Vegas allows incompetent judges to score fights. HBO's Harold Lederman saying Byrd should turn in a good scorecard is a joke. Boy was he wrong.

Comment

I was as objective as i can be watching, canelo did not win.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                  You don't win a fight simply because you threw and landed more power punches. further, punch counts do not transfer over round to round. Once a round is scored, you start the next round fresh. Canelo landed 33.5% and 40% power shots..Ggg landed 31% and 30% power shots..Landed 49 more punches then canelo and threw 200 more.. However, punches thrown, and especially landed are a huge part! Defense counts! Ring general ship counts! GGG without a doubt had the majority of ring general ship; control; dictating what was happening. He clearly won the fight. Close rounds. Many were close. If you know how to properly score each round, you had to have it for GGG.
                  I had it 6-6.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I had it 6-6.
                    Nobody be fooled, i thought canelo lost but its not because he was getting whooped or dominated, because he wasnt, its only because his strategy of inactivity in rounds four through nine in waiting to counter punch and throwing few punches that he ended up giving up those rounds, and thinking gennady would tire!! It didnt happen and that was his downfall, but no way in hell was he ever in trouble, the real winner ended being vegas, cause we all know vegas wins in all ties!!

Comment

Working...
                    X