Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz To Tyson Fury: You're Not Mexican, Rep Your Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexicans have some of the best food ever!

Comment

LOL. Andy was born in California. He is not full Mexican either!

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        Tyson Fury is more american then the ungrateful PORKY, who was born and lives in US all his life.

Can’t wait till AJ pushes his wig back.
        More american how?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Ruiz is upset that Tyson called him fat which I true, but Ruiz is also correct, Tyson can’t represent us.... sorry
          Lol but before ruiz became known fury was at the end of everyone's fat jokes. Neither have room to brag

Comment

Ruiz almost has me rooting for Joshua to win the rematch.

Comment

Speaking of hypocrites. Come on Ruiz, if you are not proud of the U.S. or being a citizen come on out and say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
                LOL. Andy was born in California. He is not full Mexican either!
                Both his parents are Mexican and was born in Mexico so how is he not Mexican? And most of California was part of Mexico at one point in time

Comment

OMFG! I can't believe this idiot has the audacity to say this when he was born in the US and lives there! Fury would box you until your ears fell of then he would laugh at you when you couldn't even hear it.

STFU Mexicrite

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    If I had to choose between UK or Mexico, I would be in Europe right now.
                    I second that

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      Both his parents are Mexican and was born in Mexico so how is he not Mexican? And most of California was part of Mexico at one point in time
                      Oh IDK, because he was born in the US, went to school in the US, benefitted from the US education, security and welfare system, and lives here now!

Comment

Working...
                      X