Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you need advice after that ?

how old are you?

you know what you did was wrong. you know that she's being a ***** and not in the right, but you need to handle it better.

if you want to keep the job talk to the manager. if you want to at least have a decent employement reference you should give them 2 weeks notice.
    Pretty much what this guy said.

Oh and you need to apologize to her to display your professionalism, your manager would expect that of you if you want make amends with him.

She was being a bïtch and you one upped her in front of customers, so not just your's and her's, you put the company's reputation on display in that incident if there were customers.

Comment

Get a job where people don’t have the option to dump their work load on you, wtf never heard of no shyt like that... I don’t care where I work, if I have a ton of my work to get done and some tells me to do their shyt, I will focus only on my work and if if i have time to work on anything else, I may think about it depending on who I’m helping. Sounds dumb as phuck that you allow others to have you do their work bro

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        Ah so yeah, lost my temper today at work.

Moved to a new country, doing some ****ty retail job atm just to get by, thinking of quitting tomorrow anyway.

Indian ***** who is in the same position as me keeps putting her work load onto me and thinking she can take advantage of me and telling me to do her work when I have a lot of other work that I need to do.

My manager also told her to not give out orders because she is in no position, I lost my temper and told her to **** off in front of a customer (I know, unprofessional but thug life and in the heat of moment losing my temper). She responds "Hey, dont talk to me like that" I said or what? What are you going to do. She went quiet and said nothing.

I then proceed to smash a small product on the ground and walked out.

Thinking of going in tomorrow and leaving.

Thoughts? Need some advice and suggestions. I talked to my relatives they said you should've tried to keep it cool etc and all the positive stuff but yeah.
        Unfortunately these type jobs are a set up for that type of situation. I mean who wants to be in that situation? Then you have the people that one must deal with, and this woman is typical.

I am going to take a different tact here. You know my friend, we do need to work on some level, but when we work for its own sake, and we do not benefit very much (I doubt you earn much from this job), and it does not contribute to our future, it cuses aggravation.

Let me ask you this? These are rhetorical just answer them yourself... How old are you? do you have an interest? something that you want to do job wise? Because if you do, try to get work that will give you experience towards that direction. For example, you want to be a chef? work in a restaurant and learn about restaurants from the ground up... That way when you are having a bad day, you are working towards a long term goal.

With that in mind, find employment that creates skills for you, even if its a rough job. You realized you lost it, I just feel like those type of jobs work on the principle that eventually the Indian Girl will piss off the next guy and he will have a similar reaction. If the manager was a good manager he would not let the Indian Girl behave that way. Obviously he does not care, probably just hires the next guy.... Which is why I would not be too hard on yourself frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Go back and see if you still have a job.
          Apologize to the manager.

Don't apologize to the indian. She has been told already not to give you orders but she continues to. You were right in putting her in her place.
          I just noticed your Jesus sig and what you typed there is the opposite of his teaching..isn't there a verse which goes something like..if you get b1tch slapped on one cheek turn the other cheek and let em slap you again?? Not very Christian supporting him in what he said to that lady..there's always a way to deal with a situation.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Go back and see if you still have a job.
            Apologize to the manager.

Don't apologize to the indian. She has been told already not to give you orders but she continues to. You were right in putting her in her place.
            I agree. Good advice, man.

Comment

Just go back and apologize, like other guys said.

Say you've had a rough week.

Try to keep your cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                I just noticed your Jesus sig and what you typed there is the opposite of his teaching..isn't there a verse which goes something like..if you get b1tch slapped on one cheek turn the other cheek and let em slap you again?? Not very Christian supporting him in what he said to that lady..there's always a way to deal with a situation.
                Context is everything.

Matthew 5:39 “if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.”
                Jesus is not saying that we shouldn’t defend ourselves but He is using hyperbole or exaggeration. What He means is that when others insult you, don’t retaliate. Just turn the other cheek, not to have them slap you there…but to turn the other way and to leave vengeance to God (Rom 12:19. ). Even Jesus “When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly” (1 Pet 2:23).

https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow...ut-of-context/

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  Private thing was the right thing to do. I should've but I lost my temper.

If you're going to disrespect me, I will disrespect you too. We can also get physical if you like it. No cops involved, no charges laid. Clear 1v1. I ain't going to back down.
                  indian people play this passive agressive bs, they picked it up from their hatred of the brits, never bite into it, never act out, but try to have others mention how lazy she is, and how she shifts her work burden to you, etc.

they are not all evil, but many are, and are good at indirectly salting your game.

read a few books on how to deal with toxic co workers.
                  never act out, if you do, you lost before you play.

Comment

yeah I quit my job a couple weeks ago for losing my temper too.

It happens, don't let no millennials tell you that you did the wrong thing, ALWAYS stand up for yourself or ppl will walk all over you like a doormat.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Pretty much what this guy said.

Oh and you need to apologize to her to display your professionalism, your manager would expect that of you if you want make amends with him.

She was being a bïtch and you one upped her in front of customers, so not just your's and her's, you put the company's reputation on display in that incident if there were customers.

Do u advise sniffing her pooosey on his cig break? I know thats a fave tactic of yours ol chappatti

Comment

Working...
                      X