Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evander Holyfield’s son says his dad isn’t his favorite boxer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Watched the video and you did indeed lie, he clearly say besides his father. Garbage thread.
    You didn’t read further into it then to see where he states Pacquiao is his favorite and he will be star struck meeting him, despite meeting plenty of celebs.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      What does my join date have to do with anything? I watched your crappy TMZ video and I posted what he really said not some sensationalized fake click-bait trash version like you're spewing.

Omg his dad isn't his favorite boxer it's actually the guys who's sperm gives me sustenance . You're not spitting any truth here. At best you're spitting out some rotten pac loads once your belly is plump full.

Also I just realized you proved you're an alt since we have the same join date and you're trying to clown me like you're some OG poster from early 2000's or whatever the oldest join dates are.

ERR, mamas wrong again!!

You don’t know boxing kid, get ya weight up.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
        You didn’t read further into it then to see where he states Pacquiao is his favorite and he will be star struck meeting him, despite meeting plenty of celebs.
        WTF does it matter what those hacks wrote? They can spin it however they want for clicks, he never said what is said in either title. And it's unlikely he didn't read it all as there is more text in this god damn thread

ERR, mamas wrong again!!

You don’t know boxing kid, get ya weight up.
        Deflect and say something irrelevant... good tactic. This has nothing to do with what I do or don't know about boxing. I can see your beyond communicating with like a normal human being though and are woefully ignorant and possess no basic common sense or logic. Enjoy life in your own delusional little bubble

Comment

WTF does it matter what those hacks wrote? They can spin it however they want for clicks, he never said what is said in either title. And it's unlikely he didn't read it all as there is more text in this god damn thread

Deflect and say something irrelevant... good tactic. This has nothing to do with what I do or don't know about boxing. I can see your beyond communicating with like a normal human being though and are woefully ignorant and possess no basic common sense or logic. Enjoy life in your own delusional little bubble
          ERR! Mama’s wrong again!

His words were quoted, meaning he actually said these things. Look into it a little further and you would’ve known.
          YDKSAB

Comment

ERR! Mama’s wrong again!

His words were quoted, meaning he actually said these things. Look into it a little further and you would’ve known.
            YDKSAB
            Just watch the video you stupid kunt and admit you're wrong oh my god.

And again this isn't relevant to boxing knowledge and I never claimed to be an expert, but I bet you 9/10 posters would rather read my opinion than yours.

Comment

And again this isn't relevant to boxing knowledge and I never claimed to be an expert, but I bet you 9/10 posters would rather read my opinion than yours.

ERR, mamas wrong again!

Comment

The article is accurate and you’re wrong again!

Comment

The article is accurate and you’re wrong again!
                  You are unfathomably stupid. Why did you quote me again in that many hours later? Because I stopped replying?

FredRekk says Manny Pacquiao isn't his favorite boxer, instead it's Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Look I can do it too. Wow it's text must be true !

Comment

You are unfathomably stupid. Why did you quote me again in that many hours later? Because I stopped replying?

FredRekk says Manny Pacquiao isn't his favorite boxer, instead it's Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Look I can do it too. Wow it's text must be true !

Nope. No quotations.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao isn't my favorite boxer, instead it's Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                      Okay okay I understand

Comment

Working...
                      X